Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-29-2013, 10:10 PM   #781
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013-2014 World Football Thread (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Mourinho doesnt even want rooney, he's likely just f*cking with Rooneys head because he knows Moyes wont be able to get him in check, and United without Rooney playing well is a shit team

Our team is so stacked we don't really need any players
Mikel an Essien ain't cutting it.. We need someone like Gustavo or Kondogbia, those are the best available DM's
b1imtf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:16 AM   #782
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation
Default Re: 2013-2014 World Football Thread (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

alenleomessi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:25 AM   #783
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1imtf
Mikel an Essien ain't cutting it.. We need someone like Gustavo or Kondogbia, those are the best available DM's
Mikel is a good player and plays his best in the biggest games. He is still only like 25 and has loads of experience.

It is in league and cup games vs minnow competition that he loses focus and makes dumb mistakes. Ideally of course he would play consistently the same every single game but thats just the kind of player he is. He has shown that at his best he can go toe to toe with any other midfielder in the world.

Also for Nigeria he plays as a #10 and is very good at it. He is playing out of position for chelsea but still does a very good job. He is athletic, talented and doesn't complain about sitting on the bench for stretches of games at a time. Good squad player to keep around.

Ramires, Van Ginkel, De Bruyne, Lampard, Mikel, Essien is a quality midfield and Oscar can play in central midfield as well which I think would be his best position in the future.

Essien is also a quality player still and has a chance to get back to his best. He is nowhere near past it like lots of ignorant posters are saying.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:51 AM   #784
Andrew Wiggins
National High School Star

Andrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this board

Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:53 AM   #785
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
Midgets looking out for each other
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:51 AM   #786
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Any Albanian fans here can give me a quick rundown on their NT?

Checking in and I thought you'd never ask.

Our NT has undergone a revolution under our new Italian Manager. Can any of the Italians tell us their opinion on Gianni Di Biasi? Guy has done a tremendous job with our NT although sometimes the lineup selections has been a bit questionable but other than that he's a ****ing boss!

Our best player and captain is Lorik Cana who plays as a defender for Lazio. He's our most recognizable player and he's reached GOAT status among Albanians for not only his play but his heart and passion for the team and his country(could had played for other countries like Switzerland or France). He's an enforcer/very physical defender. When he's playing as a CB he's very good and one of the better in the world but as a midfielder he's average.

Our defense is pretty good. We have another central defender Mavraj who's the captain for his club in the Bundelsliga(they just got relegated though and he's probably going to leave though)

Our LB although plays in ****ing Azerbiajian is actually decent. He has a really good crossing ability with his left foot.

Our RB Andi Lila is very underrated imo. I actually think he's our 2nd best player. He's pesky as shit and he's relentless.

Our offense is kinda weak but most of the problem lies when our manager puts in goons out there for defensive purposes instead of attacking players. Our best attacker is Valdet Rama who recently transfered to La Liga during the winter, he's a pretty good dribbler.

We have pretty good central midfielders. Migjen Basha is probably our best midfielder and he's a a reuglar in Serie A. He's a box-box midfielder. We have a stud in the central midfield Ergys Kace who's going to be a very good midfielder despite his size, he's a regular for PAOK

Anyways don't have time for this post and i\ll psot more when the game is near
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:58 AM   #787
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer

Our NT has undergone a revolution under our new Italian Manager. Can any of the Italians tell us their opinion on Gianni Di Biasi? Guy has done a tremendous job with our NT although sometimes the lineup selections has been a bit questionable but other than that he's a ****ing boss!

Our best player and captain is Lorik Cana who plays as a defender for Lazio. He's our most recognizable player and he's reached GOAT status among Albanians for not only his play but his heart and passion for the team and his country(could had played for other countries like Switzerland or France). He's an enforcer/very physical defender. When he's playing as a CB he's very good and one of the better in the world but as a midfielder he's average.

Our defense is pretty good. We have another central defender Mavraj who's the captain for his club in the Bundelsliga(they just got relegated though and he's probably going to leave though)

Our LB although plays in ****ing Azerbiajian is actually decent. He has a really good crossing ability with his left foot.

Our RB Andi Lila is very underrated imo. I actually think he's our 2nd best player. He's pesky as shit and he's relentless.

Our offense is kinda weak but most of the problem lies when our manager puts in goons out there for defensive purposes instead of attacking players. Our best attacker is Valdet Rama who recently transfered to La Liga during the winter, he's a pretty good dribbler.

We have pretty good central midfielders. Migjen Basha is probably our best midfielder and he's a a reuglar in Serie A. He's a box-box midfielder. We have a stud in the central midfield Ergys Kace who's going to be a very good midfielder despite his size, he's a regular for PAOK

Di Biasi is one of those coaches that go between Serie A and Serie B. Can't really say more about him, he's coached Torino when all they did was fight for relegation, so I don't remember much.

On the other hand Cana and Basha are actually good Serie A players, especially the first one.
Cana might even start in one of the top teams (I mean top 3-4), while I wouldn't mind Basha as a relevant backup there.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:08 AM   #788
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer

I saw Rama play a couple of times as a sub for Valladolid and he was quite bad, to be honest. Of course he has arguably the team's best player ahead of him (Patrick Ebert) and he joined the club mid-season, so let's see what he can do next year. He seems to be pretty fast and has decent dribbling skills, but he looks like the kind of player who will dribble nowhere if you know what I mean. Furthermore he couldn't make a decent cross to save his life.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:24 AM   #789
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
lil nate will wear number 10 in honor of leo messi, so nice from messi to show some respect back ( i bet messi didnt even know nate )
Old 07-30-2013, 11:37 AM   #790
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
I saw Rama play a couple of times as a sub for Valladolid and he was quite bad, to be honest. Of course he has arguably the team's best player ahead of him (Patrick Ebert) and he joined the club mid-season, so let's see what he can do next year. He seems to be pretty fast and has decent dribbling skills, but he looks like the kind of player who will dribble nowhere if you know what I mean. Furthermore he couldn't make a decent cross to save his life.

I know what you mean. He hasn't gotten a lot of minutes for his club and I know he's been inconcwtent for them. He was excellent in our last match for Norway and his dribbling his skills were great and put in a great goal. It was a surprise transfer tbh. He went from the worst team to Norway to LA liga instantly
Old 07-30-2013, 11:47 AM   #791
alenleomessi

^ you're albanian living in usa?
seems like half of the posters here are from the balkan but live somewhere else.. cant blame them
Old 07-30-2013, 11:49 AM   #792
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Russia's best ever World Cup result - 4th place. In the last 20 years - Round of 16; never made a Confed cup.

Ukraine's best ever World Cup result - QF in 2006

US' national team best ever World Cup result - 3rd palce. In the last 20 - QF
Finals of the Confed cup

What history?

US finishing third in the first World Cup what have they done since ? Are u really trynna argue bout a team who didn't make the World Cup for like 9 straight times? Great history....
U bringing up conf cup which is a warm up tournament as your argument?

Over its footballing history, which team is better USA or Soviet Union (Russia/Ukraine)...??
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 12:01 PM   #793
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
Di Biasi is one of those coaches that go between Serie A and Serie B. Can't really say more about him, he's coached Torino when all they did was fight for relegation, so I don't remember much.

On the other hand Cana and Basha are actually good Serie A players, especially the first one.
Cana might even start in one of the top teams (I mean top 3-4), while I wouldn't mind Basha as a relevant backup there.

Although my opinion is biased cana at cb is a very good defender. I'm talking about able to be a starter for a top club like man u or Barcelona. Problem is teams always try him at as a midfielder and he has his fair share of injuries
Old 07-30-2013, 12:07 PM   #794
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
seems like half of the posters here are from the balkan but live somewhere else.. cant blame them

Yeah this thing called War happened
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 12:08 PM   #795
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi

Yes but in currently in the same shithole country you are in. Fyrom

I told you this like 4 times already lol
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: