Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-24-2014, 05:50 AM   #13861
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2013-2014 World Soccer Discussion (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
Not a Barcelona hater at all, but I am afraid I am missing the part where his leg is clipped.

http://gfycat.com/BarrenUnlinedBooby
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 05:54 AM   #13862
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013-2014 World Soccer Discussion (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ

Still not sure if he even touches him. No camera angle I have seen makes it clear. It does seem like Neymar is simply lagging his leg in a typical diving movement. If Ramos touches him he doesn't even seem to make it on purpose

Like I said, the ref's mistake is widely justifiable considering the real time movement. I am not one for conspiracy theories...
Jasi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 06:01 AM   #13863
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Still not sure if he even touches him. No camera angle I have seen makes it clear. It does seem like Neymar is simply lagging his leg in a typical diving movement. If Ramos touches him he doesn't even seem to make it on purpose

Like I said, the ref's mistake is widely justifiable considering the real time movement. I am not one for conspiracy theories...

Really? I think it's very clear to see Neymar's left heel gets clipped by Ramos.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 06:13 AM   #13864
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Really? I think it's very clear to see Neymar's left heel gets clipped by Ramos.

The clearest thing to see is how he drags his leg, then makes one step, then thinks "oh, he touched me, I better fall down".
But yeah now I see the moment you probably refer to.
Not sure, quite irrelevant touch compared to the way he falls down after.
Anyways if one needs such zoomed slow motion to decide, how can people blame the refs?

CR penalty being outside the box was much easier to see.
Old 03-24-2014, 06:41 AM   #13865
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

i think ramos touching neymar with his hand was more crucial for neymar to fall
anyway two contacts in a penalty box one on one with the GK while we are talking about one of the best divers.. what do you people expect
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:24 AM   #13866
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagaZ
"Best game of the season"

Was this game really better than Everton - Liverpool? Not sure.
yes
kurple is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:27 AM   #13867
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Still not sure if he even touches him.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:51 AM   #13868
RagaZ
Deal with it

RagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

RagaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 10:25 AM   #13869
cos88
Banned

cos88 is starting to rub some people the wrong waycos88 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

cos88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 11:24 AM   #13870
kurple
Very good NBA starter

nice job making fun of a disabled person
Old 03-24-2014, 11:29 AM   #13871
ForeverHeat
Banned

ForeverHeat is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurple
nice job making fun of a disabled person

This.
ForeverHeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 11:49 AM   #13872
Jasi
Quality?

+1.
Not nice of you, cos.

Unless you mean to laugh with the guy, when he says HIJO DE PUTAAAA!
Old 03-24-2014, 12:33 PM   #13873
RagaZ
Deal with it

RagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

"Neymar is the Justin Bieber of football. Brilliant on the old YouTube. Cat piss in reality... It's amazing what some decent YouTube footage can achieve. I'll have to get one up doing some keepy-ups in the garden."

- Joey Barton
Old 03-24-2014, 12:40 PM   #13874
dr.hee
Good college starter

dr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagaZ
"Neymar is the Justin Bieber of football. Brilliant on the old YouTube. Cat piss in reality... It's amazing what some decent YouTube footage can achieve. I'll have to get one up doing some keepy-ups in the garden."

- Joey Barton

Joey Barton? Dat envy of a limited talent And I don't even like Neymar at all. But Barton isn't the brightest apparently.

Last edited by dr.hee : 03-24-2014 at 12:43 PM.
dr.hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 12:52 PM   #13875
RagaZ
Deal with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.hee
Joey Barton? Dat envy of a limited talent And I don't even like Neymar at all. But Barton isn't the brightest apparently.
I think he's spot on.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: