Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-17-2013, 10:43 AM   #1471
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2013-2014 World Football Thread (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1imtf
I see... Where do you think Liverpool will finish?

Depends what happens with Suarez and all. I know they've been linked with that Brizillian at Anzhi but if they can't replace Suarez it's probably going to be like last year and finish around 6. I still think they'll need a goal scorer if Suarez leaves and not another attacking mid. Sturridge has a very good foot but seems more like a winger than a striker.

If they can keep Suarez I think they can finish 4-5.

Nice ending to the game as well. Nice save by Mingolet and Begovic was a beast.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:45 AM   #1472
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: 2013-2014 World Football Thread (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

mignolet and begovic with some nice saves... i have mignolet and coutinho in my fantasy.. not bad i guess.

mandzukic just scored a great goal for bayern... you know you are stacked when you have gotze, thiago and robben on the bench
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:50 AM   #1473
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
mignolet and begovic with some nice saves... i have mignolet and coutinho in my fantasy.. not bad i guess.

mandzukic just scored a great goal for bayern... you know you are stacked when you have gotze, thiago and robben on the bench

Javi Martinez is not even on the bench lol

I didn't lie when I said they were the deepest team ever last year
Old 08-17-2013, 10:54 AM   #1474
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

i was bout to clown Liverpool until Mignolet came up big lol
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:59 AM   #1475
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

why are podolski and cazorla on the bench
Old 08-17-2013, 11:17 AM   #1476
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
why are podolski and cazorla on the bench
cazorla flew back from ecuador
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:23 AM   #1477
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Ablongohor just raped Arsenal
Old 08-17-2013, 11:28 AM   #1478
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

How do you let Agbonlahor do that?? And god dammit we don't need another injury. Gibbs.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:30 AM   #1479
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Mr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Ablongohor just raped Arsenal

Should have been red card too
Mr Clutch Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:36 AM   #1480
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Depends what happens with Suarez and all. I know they've been linked with that Brizillian at Anzhi but if they can't replace Suarez it's probably going to be like last year and finish around 6. I still think they'll need a goal scorer if Suarez leaves and not another attacking mid. Sturridge has a very good foot but seems more like a winger than a striker.

If they can keep Suarez I think they can finish 4-5.

Nice ending to the game as well. Nice save by Mingolet and Begovic was a beast.
He won't leave
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:43 AM   #1481
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Chelsea will win the Premier League. Trust meh.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:50 AM   #1482
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

With Podolski, Cazorla and possibly Arteta in there, Arsenal will be right around the 3 and 4 standing. IF they land a player like Michu or Dzeko, they'll be contenders.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:57 AM   #1483
alenleomessi
hey girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
With Podolski, Cazorla and possibly Arteta in there, Arsenal will be right around the 3 and 4 standing. IF they land a player like Michu or Dzeko, they'll be contenders.
they could go on and sign suarez and rooney and their defense will still be crap and having no legit DM will kill them
Old 08-17-2013, 11:57 AM   #1484
alenleomessi
hey girl

i need bayern to score 3 goals what the hell are they doing
get gotze and robben in there
Old 08-17-2013, 11:58 AM   #1485
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid

I think Giroud is a solid striker and I don't think Michu is much better than him but Dzeko is another story.

What about Arsenal going after Ozil? Real Madrid seem keen on selling him to make room Isco and possibly Bale(weird since Ozil is great)
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: