Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-23-2013, 10:01 PM   #1
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016 <3 Manaka

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Anyone willing to sell their PS3 to me?

For a good price of course...
I want to play Last of Us and some other PS3 exclusives.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:22 PM   #2
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Anyone willing to sell their PS3 to me?

go on ebay niglet
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:37 PM   #3
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016 <3 Manaka

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
go on ebay niglet
I was hoping for an ISH discount
Old 06-24-2013, 08:55 AM   #4
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I haven't got a PS3, but I'm hoping the game will be available as a download on the PS4 in due time.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 03:48 AM   #5
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I got one I can sell. Hit me with an private message. You got Paypal???
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:44 AM   #6
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

I'm thinking about getting one too. Think there will be any price drops with the PS4 coming out? I'm sure some people will be willing to cut some good deals just to get extra cash for the new console when its available.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:55 PM   #7
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016 <3 Manaka

your inbox is full crisoner
Old 07-08-2013, 06:40 AM   #8
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Don't mean to hijack your thread, but do you guys think it's worth buying a cheap PS3 before the new-gen consoles drop? I can sell my 360 and some games, but I really want to play 'The Last Of Us'. After hearing PS3 games won't be playable on PS4, I'm not sure how long I want to wait for that particular game to become downloadable content and/or re-made.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 05:41 PM   #9
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016 <3 Manaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Don't mean to hijack your thread, but do you guys think it's worth buying a cheap PS3 before the new-gen consoles drop? I can sell my 360 and some games, but I really want to play 'The Last Of Us'. After hearing PS3 games won't be playable on PS4, I'm not sure how long I want to wait for that particular game to become downloadable content and/or re-made.
If you can get it for a good price, yes. Check craigslist.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:53 PM   #10
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
I think so, Uncharted, GoW, inFamous, Journey, Killzone/Resistance, LBP,Granturismo. Plus PS2 remakes like Ratchet and Clank Trilogy, Sly Cooper trilogy, etc. Then able to buy PS1/2 games? I think you can DEFINITELY get your money out of one.

But I'm kind of waiting to see what Sony does with Gaikai. I'm hoping at the very least that PS+ games/games bought digitally are free with Gaikai streaming.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: