Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-24-2013, 01:25 AM   #1
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation
Default 2013 Wimbledon Thread

Kicks off in about 6 hours in London. ESPN has all the rights to show it here in the USA.

Federer/Nadal are in the same quarter. Fed/Nadal will have to beat the other, Murray AND Djokovic potentially to win the Slam.

thats a hard draw for either Federer or Nadal.

But neither Murray or Djokovic are as strong as Fed or Nadal on grass.

I got Nadal winning this.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:36 AM   #2
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Wimbledon Thread

Either Nadal or Djoker likely win this.

Serena is on a hot streak so she will likely win.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:38 AM   #3
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

meanwhile i got you with less money in your pocket, duma. surprised?
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:41 AM   #4
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Djokovic to win. Unless they've slowed down the courts some more with new technology, as well as the balls, Nadal hasn't got a shot.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:00 AM   #5
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Let's go Rafa. #13 is in sight.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:04 AM   #6
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected poster

My money is on Rafa. Djokovic is looking questionable as of late.

Federer is always a threat but who knows.

Serena barring injury will cruise through Wimbledon.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:04 AM   #7
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My favorite tourney of the year. Favorites to win are probably Djoker and Serena. I'll be pulling for Federer, or perhaps Murray to get a major win in his homeland. I would also like for any female to win besides Serena. As an American I guess I should be cheering for her, but I really can't stand the biatch.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 05:48 AM   #8
irriducibili
Banned

irriducibili has an OK reputation so far

Grigor Dimitrov got this
irriducibili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:57 AM   #9
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryalenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

i think this might be fed's last chance of a grandslam
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 08:25 AM   #10
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

In my head I don't think Federer will win, but I'm tempted to put a cheeky bet on him while his odds are quite long.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 11:55 AM   #11
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Nadal down a set and 4-5 in the 2nd.

Wow

And I jinx the other dude lol

Last edited by GatorKid117 : 06-24-2013 at 12:01 PM.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:23 PM   #12
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Biggest all time upset coming.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:30 PM   #13
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation here

are you kidding me nadal?
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:40 PM   #14
DropStep
Good High School Starter

DropStep has decent reputation

Holy ****
DropStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:45 PM   #15
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Gotta think Darcis has gotta win it in straights to have a chance. How many 4 or 5 setters has he played? Can't be many at all.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: