Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-29-2013, 04:03 PM   #91
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Wimbledon Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Rally caps on!
Yeah, Serena broke back. 6-2.

More destruction is coming soon.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:10 PM   #92
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Breaking Serena's serve is an accomplishment in itself. She's undoubtedly the greatest server in the history of the sport.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:18 AM   #93
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ha watching Serena eat grass was great.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:27 AM   #94
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Lisicki is talented and gorgeous.

I think Hitler just came in his grave watching that.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:52 AM   #95
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Can't believe she missed that gimme half overhead breakpoint down. So unlike her.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 11:25 AM   #96
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

so who is the best... looking girl left now? has to be lisicki right? or am i missing someone?
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:54 PM   #97
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
so who is the best... looking girl left now? has to be lisicki right? or am i missing someone?

You sure?

Last edited by enayes : 07-01-2013 at 12:59 PM.
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:56 PM   #98
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by enayes

You sure?

she can look beautiful though:
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 02:05 PM   #99
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 has a terrific reputationimdaman99 has a terrific reputationimdaman99 has a terrific reputationimdaman99 has a terrific reputationimdaman99 has a terrific reputationimdaman99 has a terrific reputation

^^^^^ you beat me to the punch, but put a little (or a lot) makeup on her and she aight
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:24 PM   #100
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

i think so far in this tournament from what ive seen bouchard is the cutest and kirilenko the most f*ckable tennis player

sharapova loses points by being too tall and dating an nba scrub
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:31 PM   #101
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Watching the 3rd set now. Serena has been up a break twice in this set... crazy to see Serena get her serve broken once in a set, let alone twice.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:01 AM   #102
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i'm not as happy as i thought i'd be to see serena lose. when she's gracious and friendly i have zero problem with her. she seemed to give lisicki full credit this time instead of making the usual lame excuses.

on another note, i finally read the famous "federer as religious experience" article by the late david foster wallace:
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/20/sp...anted=all&_r=0

i was never particularly a fed fan, somewhat because he kind of nailed the agassi - sampras era closed with his coming. but i think i get it now... get why so many fans adore him. he took that sign posted in the wimbledon hallways that said 'the power racket era makes all previous tennis obsolete' and he demolished it. nice work, roger!

but, sorry... it's too late for me. the djoker is still my favorite player since agassi is retired.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:55 AM   #103
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I dont see how anyone has djoker as a favorite player. He does have the best ground strokes and movement combo ever(after he got on peds)
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 01:28 PM   #104
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

I'm probably in the minority, but prime Joker is as good a tennis player as anyone I have ever seen.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:31 PM   #105
fpliii
sick of agendas...

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I just started watching tennis freshman year in college (fall of 05, one of my hallmates was a big fan of Federer before he became huge). Still not a hardocre fan, but I watch the hell out of the GS. Fed/Rafa/Djoker all have done absolutely incredible stuff, but I wonder if my frame of reference is skewed because I wasn't watching earlier. Are all three legitimately top tier players (which they seem to be, to me), or are they just so far ahead of the pack that it seems that way?
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: