Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-25-2013, 04:07 PM   #1
PistonsFan#21
Great college starter

PistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputation
Default do white people say ''n1gga'' at rap concerts ?

if its part of the lyrics? just something that i always wondered since i never been to a live rap concert. im not really offended by it just curious lol.
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 04:08 PM   #2
Flagrant 2
QUITE FRANKLY

Flagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFlagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: do white people say ''n1gga'' at rap concerts ?

When my dog shits in the house I call it a n!gger
Flagrant 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 04:10 PM   #3
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

why yes they do.

they were doing that at the Ghostface show i was at just a couple of months ago.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 04:10 PM   #4
Shade8780
Titty Game Jacob

Shade8780 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShade8780 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShade8780 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShade8780 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShade8780 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShade8780 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShade8780 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShade8780 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShade8780 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShade8780 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShade8780 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
if its part of the lyrics? just something that i always wondered since i never been to a live rap concert. im not really offended by it just curious lol.
Nah, I don't say it. If I was ever at a concert with the Gangsta Rap N!gga N!gga N!gga song though, I'd have to sing along
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:36 PM   #5
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

I went to a Nas concert here in Aus and the first song he came out and did was N.I.G.G.E.R from Untitled. Nearly all white crowd was a bit awkward.

Damn right I sung/rapped along
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:46 PM   #6
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Paula Deen does
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:02 PM   #7
Raymone
The Chosen King

Raymone is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Do white people go to rap concerts?
Raymone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:35 PM   #8
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymone
Do white people go to rap concerts?

Nah, we sit around at home listening to Coldplay eating mayonnaise
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:58 PM   #9
chosen_one6
Earned not given

chosen_one6 is considered somewhat coolchosen_one6 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
Nah, we sit around at home listening to Coldplay eating mayonnaise

Ewww
chosen_one6 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:59 PM   #10
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

don't want white people to sing along to songs and say n1gga? don't write songs that say n1gga.

rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:17 PM   #11
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has a near all-star reputation hereDerka has a near all-star reputation hereDerka has a near all-star reputation hereDerka has a near all-star reputation hereDerka has a near all-star reputation hereDerka has a near all-star reputation here

Saw Wu-Tang at a club in Providence yeeeeears ago. The whole f*cking Clan minus ODB with a few of the affiliated guys.

I think I and every other white dude in there said n*gga at a rate of 22 times per minute that night while rapping along. Not one single shit was given by the mostly black crowd...although I might attribute that to every single one of us being high as shit that night

A couple of dudes next to me were STUNNED to hear a white dude going right along with every single word of Triumph. That was a great show.
Derka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 12:30 AM   #12
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's fine to say nigg@ if its in a song.

It's fine to say it if you're walking at night in a bad neighbourhood and a nikka jumps out from out of nowhere and you're trying to alert your buddies, "look out, nigg@!"

It's ok to say it, if there's no black people around. If a tree falls, kind of thing.

It's wrong to say it, if you're running after a black guy as part of a mob with pitchforks.

It's wrong to say it, if your maid or butler happens to be black and you use it after giving them chores.

It's also wrong to scream it out if you're low on gas and you're driving in the hood with your windows down.
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 03:27 AM   #13
sundizz
Local High School Star

sundizz has decent reputationsundizz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
It's fine to say nigg@ if its in a song.

It's fine to say it if you're walking at night in a bad neighbourhood and a nikka jumps out from out of nowhere and you're trying to alert your buddies, "look out, nigg@!"

It's ok to say it, if there's no black people around. If a tree falls, kind of thing.

It's wrong to say it, if you're running after a black guy as part of a mob with pitchforks.

It's wrong to say it, if your maid or butler happens to be black and you use it after giving them chores.

It's also wrong to scream it out if you're low on gas and you're driving in the hood with your windows down.

Lol. Lol. Lol. This is the best definition of use i've ever seen. lol.
sundizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 03:35 AM   #14
plowking
greeting earthlings

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My friend went to a Lil Wayne concert here in Melbourne, Australia.

He got the whole crowd to say "you my nigg@", and I'd say it was pretty much a 98% white crowd from what my friend described.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 03:57 AM   #15
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yes.

We also say it when you aren't around.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: