Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 06-28-2006, 01:00 AM   #1
ThaKid
King

ThaKid has an OK reputation so far
Exclamation Bargnani is Not the Pick!!!!

Colangelo said in the conference that if they were to move down in the draft that none of their two propects that they have narrowed down, will be there...so puttin two and two together Bargnani isnt the guy because he is a player that can actually go down to aorund 5 to 10 and so the raptors picks can either be Gay or Morrison or Aldrige.....maybe im wrong maybe im rite but thats my thought......
ThaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 01:08 AM   #2
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

He also said that teams in the top 6-7 have a lot of interest in Bargnani, and that he would not be availble then. He said the same about Morrison and Gay as well. He didn't give any clues at all as to what he was going to do.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 01:10 AM   #3
ThaKid
King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
He also said that teams in the top 6-7 have a lot of interest in Bargnani, and that he would not be availble then. He said the same about Morrison and Gay as well. He didn't give any clues at all as to what he was going to do.
yea i kinda got excited...i didnt get to that part...i heard what he said then i jus posted this thread.......im still sticking to my point but jus a lil less
Old 06-28-2006, 01:26 AM   #4
ThaKid
King

I really really really really really really want raps to draft Rudy Gay cuz i think he has the most potential and will have the biggest impact on the Nba in this draft class.....as in winning alot, scoring really high, being in highlights, making all-star teams....I really think him and Bosh would be the deadliest in and out duo
Old 06-28-2006, 01:45 AM   #5
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

the way you put 2 and 2 together, its 5...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 01:46 AM   #6
ThaKid
King

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
the way you put 2 and 2 together, its 5...
huh???is that a joke and if it is does it mean something???
Old 06-28-2006, 02:08 AM   #7
23jordan23
Great young streetballer

23jordan23 has an OK reputation so far
Default ..

Ya it looks like its slowly pointing to rudy gay for sure ..they said they were really impressed of how his draft camp went when he came to toronto
23jordan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 02:12 AM   #8
ThaKid
King

hey...i jus noticed why not slect rudy gay??? he has defense and raptors want that!!! i now really think its rudy
Old 06-28-2006, 08:52 AM   #9
J Miles 23
I hit open layups

J Miles 23 has an OK reputation so far

hahah u just prematurely spluged ur load when the press conference came on eh

I think Rudy Gay is the perfect player for u...we need a guy that will drive to the basket and attack the rim...a slasher to complement bosh and cv..and open up the court again for Mo Pete

that being said...Alridge would give us some toughness download while still being athletic enuff to have a fast break team
J Miles 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 09:20 AM   #10
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ITS BARGNANI YOU MORONS OMG.

Are you guys purposely pretending they arent gonna pick him. It's inevitable. Just stop, it's Bargnani, I'll avatar bet any of you.

I bet Bargnani will be the pick, anyone wanna go against me?
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 12:56 PM   #11
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

I think its gonna be Bargnani too, but i'll take you on anyway. Mainly because I don't care what my avatar is, so lets do this.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 01:18 PM   #12
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ok im off to get an avatar for yo uto wear, because its practically a done deal
Old 06-28-2006, 01:21 PM   #13
anadgnik
I airball my layups

anadgnik has an OK reputation so far

i wish arguments in real life could be settled with avatar bets...sigh...wouldn't it be a perfect world?
anadgnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 01:25 PM   #14
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

ok, fonzi

k chamberlain, here it is

roflmao, when Stern announces Bargnani, you have to put that as your avatar
Old 06-28-2006, 01:42 PM   #15
J Miles 23
I hit open layups

J Miles 23 has an OK reputation so far

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA thats gold
J Miles 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: