Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-28-2013, 01:07 PM   #76
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation
Default Re: I'm fukkin done with the Cavaliers!!

The only thing I can think of here is that the Cavs are drafting for people who they think can score without the benefit of plays/good coaching because they know Mike Brown can't do that. He won't draw up a system that maximizes players offensive abilities, especially if they're limited. What he can do is draw up a defense to mask players who are bad at it which is what we need for pretty much everyone on our team. Hopefully we can scrape a top 15/top 10 D together somehow and I think the offense will take care of itself.
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:10 PM   #77
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
The only thing I can think of here is that the Cavs are drafting for people who they think can score without the benefit of plays/good coaching because they know Mike Brown can't do that. He won't draw up a system that maximizes players offensive abilities, especially if they're limited. What he can do is draw up a defense to mask players who are bad at it which is what we need for pretty much everyone on our team. Hopefully we can scrape a top 15/top 10 D together somehow and I think the offense will take care of itself.

The offense certainly will now that the cavs have 3 guys that can create for themselves. Those same three guys can spot up as well.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:12 PM   #78
toneloc103
I hit open 5-footers

toneloc103 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Grant said in his presser last night Bennett is a power forward, who can play small forward in spots. The franchise was obviously going for the best player available regardless of position. They felt Bennett was the best guy there. I didn't personally agree, but I can live with it. I was deathly afraid it would be either Len or a guard. I wanted Noel and I could live with Porter or Bennett.

Grant has also been very good at evaluating talent since he came here, so I'll defer to him on this one. The kid obviously has a lot of upside. He's a talented offensive player. Now, defensively? Mike Brown has his work cut out for him.

RBA I feel you, but didnt people say the same thing about Waiters last year? He never turned up defensively, but he wasnt an embarrasment as far as i can remember. I was curious about that Grant statement. in my opinion, he is a SF, not even a tweener. Isnt LBJ 6'8"? Isnt Melo? Isnt Jeff Green? I dont understand what the problem with him being the SF is. Maybe he will be a milsap -type..
toneloc103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:41 PM   #79
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

http://www.hulkshare.com/fssbno9g6cjk
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:26 PM   #80
PleezeBelieve

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

6500+ views on my opinion.

And ya'll doubt who I am?

"I ain't asked for this
But when you keep doing dumb sh!t
This the answer you get!!"
Old 10-11-2013, 06:37 AM   #81
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

semi-annual reminder bump
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 06:59 AM   #82
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
semi-annual reminder bump
I'm not sure why you waste the energy on him.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:00 AM   #83
DukeDelonte13

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here

A couple of interesting things have surfaced since draft night:

Bennett did gain weight because he was injured all offseason, but according to beat writers and Coach Brown, he is working extra hard to get himself in condition.

Bennett has an absolutely gigantic frame. He is wider than Andrew Bynum and has a longer wingspan than Big Z. No way is he undersized at the 4. I think his career weight will be 250+ lbs.

Despite being a fat boy, Bennett has a confirmed 39'' vertical.

Kyrie Irving said he knew that Bennett was going to be drafted a week before the draft.

He definitely will come off the bench, IMO if not all year the majority of the year. Coach Brown won't give him minutes if he doesn't learn how to consistently box out and get back on transition. This is a good thing IMO.

I am very high on Bennett. I think he is a future stud in the making. He won't get minutes for ROY this year, but in a few years i would not be surprised if he isn't a top 5 PF in the league.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:14 AM   #84
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
A couple of interesting things have surfaced since draft night:

Bennett did gain weight because he was injured all offseason, but according to beat writers and Coach Brown, he is working extra hard to get himself in condition.

Bennett has an absolutely gigantic frame. He is wider than Andrew Bynum and has a longer wingspan than Big Z. No way is he undersized at the 4. I think his career weight will be 250+ lbs.

Despite being a fat boy, Bennett has a confirmed 39'' vertical.

Kyrie Irving said he knew that Bennett was going to be drafted a week before the draft.

He definitely will come off the bench, IMO if not all year the majority of the year. Coach Brown won't give him minutes if he doesn't learn how to consistently box out and get back on transition. This is a good thing IMO.

I am very high on Bennett. I think he is a future stud in the making. He won't get minutes for ROY this year, but in a few years i would not be surprised if he isn't a top 5 PF in the league.

has there been a number 1 draft pick that didn't start in his rookie season?
I'm curious
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:35 AM   #85
PleezeBelieve

This thread has nearly 8000 views off one of my comments.

Yes, a single comment.

Reminds me of my retirement thread years back that a hatin-ass MOD deleted because it was too big... bigger than the board. Nearly 21,000 views in FIVE DAYS.

I am amazing.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:50 AM   #86
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation here

Why didnt you retire?
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:52 AM   #87
HEAT111
ohh hohohohoh

HEAT111 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
This thread has nearly 8000 views off one of my comments.

Yes, a single comment.

Reminds me of my retirement thread years back that a hatin-ass MOD deleted because it was too big... bigger than the board. Nearly 21,000 views in FIVE DAYS.

I am amazing.

Pleeze Believe in your retirement.
HEAT111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:42 AM   #88
PleezeBelieve

Why would I retire when I am a walking, breathing Legend?

What I say matters. People genuinely find me captivating.

Fukk retiring. Bump more of my classic threads like this one.
Old 10-11-2013, 11:04 AM   #89
DukeDelonte13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Why would I retire when I am a walking, breathing Legend?

What I say matters. People genuinely find me captivating.

Fukk retiring. Bump more of my classic threads like this one.

Silk and TonyMontana wish they could reach PB's level.
Old 10-11-2013, 11:18 AM   #90
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

Cavs > dog-shit..... But only slightly.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: