Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 02-17-2007, 11:36 PM   #196
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation
Default Re: Three-Point Shootout, Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTheo
Im just glad he beat that joke Arenas , what an absolute dogs **** he is

ya im not a big arenas guy either
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 12:00 AM   #197
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

to be clear i dont care what kapono has to do all day, that was effing impressive. As for the black people cant shoot comments that was just retarded.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:58 AM   #198
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Human Error is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHuman Error is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabCasablancas
Kapono got lucky.. what does that dude have to do anyway besides practicing threes?
Give Kapono some credit that he deserves. He just tied the all-time record in the final round by scoring 24 out of 30. I know you're mad that Dirk didn't win it, but degrading Kapono doesn't make Dirk who just had 9 any better at all.

Kapono, physically, was bone with less than 99% of players in the NBA right now but still he's established himself as a starter on a contending team. That alone tells you that he actually worked on a lot of aspects on his game to stay in the league. Yeah all you see is his shooing, but that doesn't mean that he only works on his shooting. If you're a boy who's over 10 years(which I'm not sure of based on the overall quality of your posts), you have to be able to realize that in the world actually there's a lot more than you see.

I've been here for 6 years and you're one of the worst posters in history, down there with the likes of dizzle/overdizzle/dadizzle/soldja4lyfe/madhandlez etc. Should be banned forever.
Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 08:11 AM   #199
FabCasablancas
Banned

FabCasablancas has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Error
I've been here for 6 years and you're one of the worst posters in history, down there with the likes of dizzle/overdizzle/dadizzle/soldja4lyfe/madhandlez etc. Should be banned forever.

So why am I the worst post again? haha TmacsOnegoodEye is probably your favorite poster too, right? He's probably "your" idea of a model citizen.. right..

The point is that the three point shootout was Kapono''s "championship".. that will likely be his greatest acheivement.. Dirk has some slightly bigger fish to fry..
FabCasablancas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 08:33 AM   #200
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
So why am I the worst post again? haha TmacsOnegoodEye is probably your favorite poster too, right? He's probably "your" idea of a model citizen.. right..

The point is that the three point shootout was Kapono''s "championship".. that will likely be his greatest acheivement.. Dirk has some slightly bigger fish to fry..
And the point of that was.....
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 08:38 AM   #201
FabCasablancas
Banned

Did someone get their acccounts mixed up again?
Old 02-18-2007, 09:17 AM   #202
Gil0
I airball my layups

Gil0 has an OK reputation so far

And once again Dirk chokes when it matters.
Gil0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 09:19 AM   #203
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah let some tell it, he didn't try. he is focused on other things.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:39 AM   #204
shaqman
I brick open layups

shaqman has an OK reputation so far

I didn't post a prediction on here... but me and my bro did predictions... and I went six for six... w00t
shaqman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 09:42 AM   #205
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Face it, you wouldn't give a **** about kapono if he didn't play for the heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Error
Give Kapono some credit that he deserves. He just tied the all-time record in the final round by scoring 24 out of 30. I know you're mad that Dirk didn't win it, but degrading Kapono doesn't make Dirk who just had 9 any better at all.

Kapono, physically, was bone with less than 99% of players in the NBA right now but still he's established himself as a starter on a contending team. That alone tells you that he actually worked on a lot of aspects on his game to stay in the league. Yeah all you see is his shooing, but that doesn't mean that he only works on his shooting. If you're a boy who's over 10 years(which I'm not sure of based on the overall quality of your posts), you have to be able to realize that in the world actually there's a lot more than you see.

kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:42 AM   #206
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 11:15 AM   #207
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:

This is why.
Old 02-18-2007, 11:28 AM   #208
FabCasablancas
Banned

You don't see me attacking posters for no reason.. yet you claim I am a bad poster.. that makes a lot of sense.

I have only seen one poster use that kind of poor logic so consistently...
Old 02-18-2007, 12:33 PM   #209
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Is this the 3-point competition thread?
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 12:35 PM   #210
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Low
Is this the 3-point competition thread?
it was.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: