Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-28-2013, 02:18 AM   #61
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone Else Like The Bennett Pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKM
Cleveland can offer Oden a bigger contract, which according to reports, they are prepared to do. (2 years above vet minimum with 3rd year option) I think at this point Cleveland is the front runner and Miami is a close second. But I think that Cleveland not drafting a center is an indicator that they are pretty confident they have Oden in the bag. I think they might know something we don't know
Do you think a franchise can afford to count on Greg Oden at this point in his career? He's a low risk/high reward gamble, but not someone you plan for as a core piece of the future.

I'm all for giving him a shot, but you don't pass on certain guys at No. 1 in this draft with the assumption, "Don't worry, we'll have Oden!" I would be shocked if he factored into the decision at all. That isn't to say the draft won't turn out well for them or that signing Oden isn't a good idea... You just can't count on someone in his position.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: