Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-28-2013, 11:44 AM   #16
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board
Default Re: ESPN's Jeff Goodman: If Rondo is the new Celtics leader, they're in major trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
So let's say the article is 100% correct, Rondo is a terrible leader. That means we go from watching a 30-win team to a 20-win team? I fail to see how this is going to be the problem.

What I expect is that Ainge and the new coach give Rondo a chance to show he can be the leader on and off the court. There's no one else I can see as really being the captain. And if it doesn't work out, trade him.

Ding ding ding.... moving on...
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:44 AM   #17
dh144498
ripthekik is my hero!

dh144498 has not been impressing people
Default Re: ESPN's Jeff Goodman: If Rondo is the new Celtics leader, they're in major trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
To think that he quit on the Celtics last season when they needed him the most, you do not want a leader like that.

why isn't this idiot banned yet?
dh144498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:49 AM   #18
MisterAmazing
Good High School Starter

MisterAmazing has not been impressing people

Quote:
To think that he quit on the Celtics last season when they needed him the most, you do not want a leader like that.

the fvck?
MisterAmazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:56 AM   #19
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board

Rondo just needs to be more friendly guys.. He's not friendly enough.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:01 PM   #20
salwan
Celtic power

salwan has decent reputationsalwan has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolando
All you motherfückers are going the eat your words next year when Rondo returns. He is one of the best players in the league. He'll have a fresh team of young guys to run with and they will kick some major ass.

I believe in my team, every year.

salwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:04 PM   #21
mans1ay3r
Local High School Star

mans1ay3r has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
This has to be up there with the most retarded posts on this site.
mans1ay3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:18 PM   #22
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't get it, but the majority of people will never believe that Rondo is good.

No matter what he does in games, the playoffs, and off the court seems to matter.

Even if the Celtics are a 500 team next year and make the 8th seed people will say it's because of Jeff Green.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:31 PM   #23
Switell
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Switell has an OK reputation so far

"You don't want Rondo? Send him my way," Kobe declared. "I love everything about him. Everything. I love his attitude, I love his chippiness, his edge, his intellect, his know-it-allness. All of it. That's what makes championship players. "What guard have you seen at his size that will get you 18 assists, 17 boards and 20 points all in one game? That's unheard of. I love that kid. I always make a point of talking to him during All-Star [Weekend]. He's one of my favorites."

Just wait yous will all see ;)
Switell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:52 PM   #24
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED

gasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat cool

So what can we expect from Boston this fall? I'm hoping for a lineup like

C - Hump
F - Green
F - Wallace
G - Bradley
G - Rondo

Hump needs to rebound like a madman and get Rondo, Green and Wallace running. Bradley and Rondo need to pressure the ball for easy buckets too.

Then come February trade Wallace assumin his value goes up
gasolina is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:54 PM   #25
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasolina
So what can we expect from Boston this fall? I'm hoping for a lineup like

C - Hump
F - Green
F - Wallace
G - Bradley
G - Rondo

Hump needs to rebound like a madman and get Rondo, Green and Wallace running. Bradley and Rondo need to pressure the ball for easy buckets too.

Then come February trade Wallace assumin his value goes up
I think I'm already sick of Kris Humphries. I think about him as a Celtic and it annoys me.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:06 PM   #26
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED

gasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
I think I'm already sick of Kris Humphries. I think about him as a Celtic and it annoys me.
Well it's either him or Bass. IMO Bass works better of the bench
gasolina is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:17 PM   #27
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasolina
Well it's either him or Bass. IMO Bass works better of the bench

Bass will throw a bitch fit again if he comes off the bench. I hope they trade him.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:39 PM   #28
BlackWhiteGreen
NBA lottery pick

BlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this board

Quote:

Chris Mannix doubts he plays a game for the Celtics. Talk of moving him for Ben Gordon (also trash, also expiring).

I wouldn't be surprised to see Sully or Olynyk starting at centre.
BlackWhiteGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:02 PM   #29
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkfan
Send Rondo and Wallace to Atlanta for Jeff Teague and draft picks.
The Celtics clear out two big contracts for a free agent push next summer and get some picks to help rebuild.
The Hawks get Rondo and Wallace to surround Smith and Horford.
You can't go one day without posting a shitty trade?
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:11 PM   #30
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Who cares. Let's just tank
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: