Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-17-2007, 08:08 PM   #1
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool
Default Anyone else watch the D-League allstar game?

I watched a lot of it and Pops Mensah-Bonsou is a beast. I don't care if it's D-League competition, he owned all those guys tonight. Definitely an NBA-level talent IMO even thought he's a tweener...

Apparently he's been called up by the Mavs.
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 08:13 PM   #2
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Anyone else watch the D-League allstar game?

I meant too but was at the gym myself. I'm hoping I can find some torrents. I hope we unleash Pops on the league this second half of the season. Anytime your name translates to "King of the whale killers," you know he's gotta be a beast.
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 08:15 PM   #3
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

what channel was it on?
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 08:15 PM   #4
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

He had 30 pts on like 11-13 shooting or something

Quote:
what channel was it on?

NBA TV
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 08:16 PM   #5
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hell be our devean george replacement for the next week or two. He should be able to fill in fine. hes athletic as hell.
raiderfan19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 08:28 PM   #6
bjtrdff
Darrick Martin's Coach

bjtrdff has decent reputationbjtrdff has decent reputation

He looked good.

But remember, D League is still D League. Pape Sow looked like he would eat Wilt Chamberlain for a snack while he was down there.
bjtrdff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 08:28 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All Pops does is dunk.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 09:03 PM   #8
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
hell be our devean george replacement for the next week or two. He should be able to fill in fine. hes athletic as hell.

id be happy if he did really well but ill believe it when i see it.

i wish the Mavs could send Harris down to the NBDL to teach him to shoot.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 09:04 PM   #9
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
id be happy if he did really well but ill believe it when i see it.

i wish the Mavs could send Harris down to the NBDL to teach him to shoot.
devin is at worst the 5th best player on the mavs. no way they would send him down.
raiderfan19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 09:12 PM   #10
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

Clay Tucker = God

Pops = Diety
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 09:43 PM   #11
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i watched it, and im glad i did... it turned out to be more exciting than i thought it would be... pops owned
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 01:41 AM   #12
Sword.Dragons
Good High School Starter

Sword.Dragons has decent reputation

What was the score in the end? who won game MVP, or dont they have that?
Sword.Dragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 02:23 AM   #13
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wafer
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: