Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-28-2013, 03:04 PM   #31
BuGzBuNNy

BuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: IYO, was that a relatively easy path to Championship?

I had my doubts about them being able to beat the Pacers and I still think the Spurs are a better team than Miami; they must've had the lead 80% of the series. I don't think it was much of an easy path. When the Lakers won in 09' and 10' I always thought they were much better than the team they were playing at the time except for maybe Boston in 2010.
BuGzBuNNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:05 PM   #32
chosen_one6
Banned

chosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by toooo
Wade looked 100% out there when he wanted to. He used that as an excuse when he didn't want to play. Srs.

Really? So Danny Green, an actual NBA player that was playing against Wade, saying that D-Wade wasn't himself was just bullsh*t right?

Oh and D-Wade getting his knee drained before game 7 was just a lie right?
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:06 PM   #33
kamil
Your Mom

kamil posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrykamil posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
Bulls: did not have their best player
Celtics: did not have their best player
Pacers: did not have their 2nd best player
OKC: did not have their 2nd best player
Lakers: did not have their best player
Spurs: best player was gimpy
Denver: did not have one of their best

very unfortunate that we did not get to see most of the best teams at their best.

Its a bigger asterisk to LeBrons* name than a shortened season. Dude is a chump if he feels happy about his ring. And still struggled with 2 series going to 7 games. LOL @ him being better than MJ.
kamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:06 PM   #34
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
AGREE OR DISAGREE:
It is very fair to assume that the path for both the Spurs and Heat would have been VASTLY more challenging if:

OKC had Westbrook
Bulls had Rose
Celtics had Rondo
Pacers had Granger

nevermind: if you disagree you are an imbecile

Who would disagree? But the Heat have beat all those teams when they were playing all their guys.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:08 PM   #35
PickernRoller
2/5

PickernRoller has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen_one6
Really? So Danny Green, an actual NBA player that was playing against Wade, saying that D-Wade wasn't himself was just bullsh*t right?

Oh and D-Wade getting his knee drained before game 7 was just a lie right?

Kobe was drained(knee) in '10 after the Thunder series and was playing on one leg throughout the playoffs and in the Celtics/Finals series. No one was making excuses - he got it done. He then went ahead and played an entire season on one leg. Got swept by the eventual champs in the Mavs and considered retirement were not be for the grace of German medicine. FACT.

Lol at the excuses and the spin my god. Lebron is an overrated choker that will never be better than Kobe period. His stans just gotta get used to it and accept it. Needless to say, sniffing Top 15 atm.

Last edited by PickernRoller : 06-28-2013 at 03:16 PM.
PickernRoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:17 PM   #36
HoopsFanNumero1
College superstar

HoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputationHoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamil
Its a bigger asterisk to LeBrons* name than a shortened season. Dude is a chump if he feels happy about his ring. And still struggled with 2 series going to 7 games. LOL @ him being better than MJ.

Man, some of you MJ dick-riders are just something else.
HoopsFanNumero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:19 PM   #37
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

losing only once in the playoffs is an easy path. Shaq had no challengers.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: