Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-28-2006, 01:39 AM   #1
ilovethemavz
I airball my layups

ilovethemavz has no real reputation yet.
Default Adam Morrison should be #1!!!

I don't follow the Raptors really at all but to me it's seems obvious they need either Adam Morrison or even Rudy Gay!!!I mean would they want Bargnani or Aldridge for???They have Bosh and Charlie V had a solid rookie season..Morrison would help them right away in a spot that they seemingly need..A scoring Small Forward!!!
ilovethemavz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 01:42 AM   #2
Tips4
High School Varsity 6th Man

Tips4 has an OK reputation so far

Adam Morrison is an excellent player, if we didnt have Charlie V he woul d probabaly be our first choice. But we need a player who can play with Bosh at front court and that will be Bargani or Aldridge !!!!
Tips4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 01:46 AM   #3
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethemavz
I don't follow the Raptors really at all but to me it's seems obvious they need either Adam Morrison or even Rudy Gay!!!I mean would they want Bargnani or Aldridge for???They have Bosh and Charlie V had a solid rookie season..Morrison would help them right away in a spot that they seemingly need..A scoring Small Forward!!!

OMGZ REALLY?!?!?

Charlie V is already the starting SF for the Raptors. Morrison would be coming off the bench to provide scoring for the Raptors... something they really don't need more of.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 01:47 AM   #4
305Baller
LeBron's ex-girlfriend

305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board

All this smoke and mirrors **** is BS...they are taking the obvious pick in Aldridge
305Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 01:48 AM   #5
ilovethemavz
I airball my layups

ilovethemavz has no real reputation yet.

Oh ok!!!See I didn't consider Charlie V playing SF but I still say Morrison would help out alot cause in my opinion Aldridge will be a bust and Bargnani won't contribute right away if he even ever does!!!
ilovethemavz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 01:50 AM   #6
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

They will pick Bargani and he will be a bust.
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 01:50 AM   #7
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethemavz
Oh ok!!!See I didn't consider Charlie V playing SF but I still say Morrison would help out alot cause in my opinion Aldridge will be a bust and Bargnani won't contribute right away if he even ever does!!!

you're in for a shock.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 03:11 AM   #8
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Bargnani for Prime Minister.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 03:20 AM   #9
Bill Swerski

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
They will pick Bargani and he will be a bust.
Yes yes

But only for the first 3 years...
Old 06-28-2006, 04:55 AM   #10
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

Raptors are ****ing insane to take Bargnani, he's a joke defensively, they are already a very good offensive team, and he's way too thin to guard either 4s or 5s making him a 7-foot three (which will negates his speed advantage) and takes away minutes from Charlie V.

It is even more insane when you consider they can get Aldridge or even Sheldon Williams who can really adress their biggest weakness, INTERIOR DEFENSE.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 05:08 AM   #11
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombles
Raptors are ****ing insane to take Bargnani, he's a joke defensively, they are already a very good offensive team, and he's way too thin to guard either 4s or 5s making him a 7-foot three (which will negates his speed advantage) and takes away minutes from Charlie V.

It is even more insane when you consider they can get Aldridge or even Sheldon Williams who can really adress their biggest weakness, INTERIOR DEFENSE.

Lamarcus is the only choice really, or Marcus Williams. They do not need any other player in this draft at number 1.
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 05:24 AM   #12
Spiderman08 24
Banned

Spiderman08 24 has not been impressing people

They should trade the #1 pick for a top 10 pick and an experienced veteran.

If I were the Raps, I'd draft Shelden Williams with a top 10 pick. Also, an experienced veteran could really help them..

I dunno, say Delonte West, #7 pick and a future pick for #1 pick.

I think that would be a good deal for the Raptors. Number 1 pick is risky this year. They could draft a bust or miss out on the best player available.
Spiderman08 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 05:25 AM   #13
Spiderman08 24
Banned

Spiderman08 24 has not been impressing people

P.S Is Aldridge a good defender? If yes, then maybe Raptors shouldn't trade down and just pick him..
Or maybe pick Morrison or Bargiani and trade Villa...dunno. It's their choice. They have a lot of options.
Spiderman08 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:12 AM   #14
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

I'm pulling for Adam too, I know he doesn't quite fit, but I think he's the only player in the draft that has "it," you know the special 'it' that separates the average from the great
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:13 AM   #15
SupermanOnSteroids
Local High School Star

SupermanOnSteroids has a bad reputationSupermanOnSteroids has a bad reputationSupermanOnSteroids has a bad reputation

i think toronto might take aldridge since he's the best bet at the 5 spot in the draft and can easily start next to bosh and villi in the toronto front court. braganani is more of a pf only despite his height, much like dirk.

bragnani to chicago. lots of potential and chicago's weakest position is PF. chicago already has good good young players at 1 2 and 3.

charlotte could either take morrison or gay. i think they go with morrison who's the best scorer in the draft and brings the intangiables and the attitude that fans love. the new league rules favor scorers more and a high scoring team would help the bobcats attract more fans to the games.

trailblazers take rudy gay. too much atheletic ability and skill. has a polished game and could help portland immediately.

hawks take brandon roy and then trade him to houston for williams. common knowledge.

minnasota takes tyrus thomas. they could take randy foye since they're already loosing marcus banks, but big men are more valuable and thomas is a physical speciman and plays with attitude. kg is not going to be in minny forever so minny needs to take thomas and try to fill up their other positions through trade or FA.
SupermanOnSteroids is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: