Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-02-2013, 08:27 PM   #106
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Hawthorne Police Arrest Photographer and Kill His Dog (NSFW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
this exclusively the fault of the owner.
Yes, because the owner pulled the trigger.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:30 PM   #107
Goon Time
i got neckts

Goon Time has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Yes, because the owner pulled the trigger.

He might as well have, he pulled up right when the police were about to open fire on terrorists... he starting shouting about "jihad" and threatening them with his attack dog and concealed weapons. Cops were obviously just doing their job which is above scrutiny according to Orlando Magic's disney ass
Goon Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:30 PM   #108
Orlando Magic
National High School Star

Orlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goon Time
do you know the details of the situation? you're not from LA so seeing several police cars together is probably a big deal to your podunk small town ass. Yes, this guy rolled up at the most volatile moment of an armed standoff, you can tell from the video

the dog died as a result of disgusting police work, nothing more. Nothing about that was a RESULT of the guy not acting right.

We can argue all day long? I'm not sure what you're argument would be you dumb ass.

Go through life antagonizing people and playing the victim when they respond in a way you disagree with. Hope it gets you far. Good luck with that.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:33 PM   #109
Goon Time
i got neckts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
Go through life antagonizing people and playing the victim when they respond in a way you disagree with. Hope it gets you far. Good luck with that.

I make no attempts to antagonize the police. And while that may have been this man's motive, you talking out of your ass about the situation and trying to justify their despicable "response" is a joke. You're an idiot, good luck with that.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:35 PM   #110
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm fine with the guy being arrested, but the officer should be punished for recklessly opening fire in a public area.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:50 PM   #111
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

There are 2 types of people in this thread.

Those who are capable of logical analysis of the situation

And those who are controlled by their emotions
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:55 PM   #112
StocktonFan
Banned

StocktonFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
There are 2 types of people in this thread.

Those who are capable of logical analysis of the situation

And those who are controlled by their emotions

omg poor dog he died... he just wanted to play... **** that shoot it out of its misery,
StocktonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:12 PM   #113
sommervilleCdn
High School JV MVP

sommervilleCdn is considered somewhat coolsommervilleCdn is considered somewhat cool

puuuhlease..do some of you, really believe. that Just putting "one" bullet in the dogs ass will defuse the situation?, that sound like" monday morning quarterbacking to me". And what if that made the dog only angrier??

And why would the police have the owner, to settle down his dog. -History tells us the police have no reason to trust dood. What if he got the dog to attack them instead? shouldn't have been out there in the first place. All that said though, they've reached a point of no return already. Dog was out of the car already and it. It was fight or flight time for the cops.

Dumbass owner lacked the most common sense...why is there no black cops. he says to them? How could he have known, did he take count? Should of never lead to this in the first place. Owner should of minded his own business. Waited until the operation was done -didn't he see the swat car?? ... Men at work brah.

/common sense is in short supply these days
//agreed some of you are just getting caught up, and being emotional. Facts shows that the antagonist was being a straight up dumbass.

Last edited by sommervilleCdn : 07-02-2013 at 09:14 PM.
sommervilleCdn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:41 PM   #114
Goon Time
i got neckts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommervilleCdn
puuuhlease..do some of you, really believe. that Just putting "one" bullet in the dogs ass will defuse the situation?, that sound like" monday morning quarterbacking to me". And what if that made the dog only angrier??

are you the world's biggest pussy? it's one dog. kick it, punch it, baton it, taze it, try to soothe it with your voice and body language like a normal human being? there's a thousand things you can do to keep ONE dog off three grown men other than shooting it four times. You think dude in handcuffs is going to say "sic em boy!"? And you're the one talking about a lack of common sense.

Quote:
And why would the police have the owner, to settle down his dog. -History tells us the police have no reason to trust dood.

history tells us that? or the police did in their attempt to rationalize the actions taken by officer **** face? they have no reason to trust him to secure his dog before he's taken to jail? you really think those officers thought he was somehow a threat to them in that situation? you have to be ****ing shitting me

Last edited by Goon Time : 07-02-2013 at 09:44 PM.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:57 PM   #115
sommervilleCdn
High School JV MVP

sommervilleCdn is considered somewhat coolsommervilleCdn is considered somewhat cool

way to miss the point. i suspect the cop[s were just going to hold the guy..than releae him after.

youuu must really like taking rabies shots in the stomach, than to allow the dog to bite them or worse maul him. Judgement call. its also, my oppinion they were at the point of no return

/we see things different than.

Last edited by sommervilleCdn : 07-02-2013 at 09:59 PM.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:02 PM   #116
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by StocktonFan

omg poor dog he died... he just wanted to play... **** that shoot it out of its misery,
I can tell you're a good human being.
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:04 PM   #117
sommervilleCdn
High School JV MVP

Its possible there could've been a hundred different outcomes, if we go along with your scenario. The cop only had a split second to act. yeeesh.

Let not forget that the owner shoulda rolled up his window, him having not done that, lead to the dog jumping outta window. Like I said dog owner shoulda waitetd until swat team left. IF he wanted to make gentlemanly inquiries. ..yeah i feel bad for the dog in hindsight but not for the owner.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:26 PM   #118
Goon Time
i got neckts

Quote:

youuu must really like taking rabies shots in the stomach, than to allow the dog to bite them or worse maul him. Judgement call. its also, my oppinion they were at the point of no return

Rabies? You have to be shitting me.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:30 PM   #119
sommervilleCdn
High School JV MVP

you're a barrel of laughs man. Fine whatever. Cop didn't wanted to get bitten. Blame cop

see yousa guys in the next thread. where theres another outrage..to scream at.

Last edited by sommervilleCdn : 07-02-2013 at 10:33 PM.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:23 PM   #120
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StocktonFan

Still waiting to read your take on the Trayvon Martin situation and how you apply your "mind your own business, don't go looking for trouble and you won't find it" philosophy to it.

Got your racist ass backed into a corner, don't I? LOL
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: