Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 02-18-2007, 10:04 PM   #271
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation
Default Re: NBA All-Star Game, Sunday 8PM ET on TNT

Yup. The only time sports and music should mix is the Super Bowl halftime show.
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:04 PM   #272
DrTheo
I airball my layups

DrTheo has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
man, if you woulda told me she would be doing the NBA All Star game while Britney Spears was bald, divorced (plus an annulment) with two kids and going insane 5 years ago, I'd laughed.

Well Britney is trailer trash that cant sing , christina is the opposite
DrTheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:04 PM   #273
yobore
Great college starter

yobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
Arenas's chucking is just another manifestation of his quirky personality... Really, it endears him to the average NBA fan, and really helps us relate to him.
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:05 PM   #274
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTheo

i wonder if Paris will hang with her now?
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:06 PM   #275
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTheo

christina can sing... but she isnt the classiest...

also why is britney bald???
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:06 PM   #276
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Like it matters, she's what 25 and worth 100M+, crazy or not it still beats what any of us have going.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:07 PM   #277
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ok its official... I am leaving my wife to pursue Christina Aguilera... I just told her and she thought it was a good idea since Christina had money.... WTF...??? thanks a lot wife!

She can be too funny at times!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:07 PM   #278
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i'd tap it from the back
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:07 PM   #279
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

Bald, nasty & visible c section scar, flabby cooch lips and all: Britney can still catch it from me...
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:07 PM   #280
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease

she must still be cleansing from K-Fed. thats the only thing I can think of
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:08 PM   #281
DrTheo
I airball my layups

DrTheo has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease

I didnt say christina was the classiest but britney hasnt got an ounce of class, Paris is a fukn joke too
DrTheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:08 PM   #282
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
Like it matters, she's what 25 and worth 100M+, crazy or not it still beats what any of us have going.

that shows how little you value your sanity and reputation.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:08 PM   #283
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Whoever thinks Kobe will "go off" is probably going to be wrong. Just doesn't make sense for him. He'll get panned by the media if he does, and it's not worth it. With the only other PG being TP, he'll likely plau the falicitator of the offense, and get open looks for his teammates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD
Damon Jones is hitting on Mya.

West will win 132-119.

Kevin Garnett will win the MVP award. For those who said that Kobe would win, there's no chance because he won't look to shoot because he might be afraid of what the media says.

God, were we wrong or what? Kobe appears to be in all out attack mode. Good to see.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:08 PM   #284
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket

LOL exactly why I'd still beat...
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:08 PM   #285
TMac&Luther
Karl Malone's bastard

TMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldrunko247
The Vegas theme is painfully cheesey. I would rather have watched Prince and his guitar *****.

You people are too damn difficult to please. This is the one night out of the year, the league doesn't take itself seriously and people want to pick the show apart.

What did you expect them to do, listen to commentary about a game that doesn't mean crap.........sheesh.
TMac&Luther is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: