Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 02-18-2007, 10:08 PM   #286
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation
Default Re: NBA All-Star Game, Sunday 8PM ET on TNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
christina can sing... but she isnt the classiest...

also why is britney bald???

dunno, but she shaved it off after rehab, and her hair is being sold on Ebay.

she also got a heap of tattoos
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:08 PM   #287
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
Like it matters, she's what 25 and worth 100M+, crazy or not it still beats what any of us have going.

I would rather have mental sanity and happyness than be filthy rich and out of my mind.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:08 PM   #288
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFRESH44
Bald, nasty & visible sea section scar, flabby cooch lips and all: Britney can still catch it from me...
savage...
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:09 PM   #289
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far

Originally Posted by kentatm
man, if you woulda told me she would be doing the NBA All Star game while Britney Spears was bald, divorced (plus an annulment) with two kids and going insane 5 years ago, I'd laughed.

Agree man lol.
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:09 PM   #290
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsh

she also got a heap of tattoos

you mean her ONE DAY of rehab?
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:10 PM   #291
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
that shows how little you value your sanity and reputation.

Nah I'm just being realistic, people do crazy **** when they're in their 20's, go to any uni in america and you'll see.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:10 PM   #292
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionIssues
savage...

Damn right...

Let's not forget She still worth 100 something mil too...
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:10 PM   #293
D-Wade
Great college starter

Fame really does mess people up. All the attention got to mess with your head.
Old 02-18-2007, 10:10 PM   #294
TMac&Luther
Karl Malone's bastard

TMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
that shows how little you value your sanity and reputation.

I'm sorry, but with 100Mil you can by your sanity back and a new reputation
TMac&Luther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:11 PM   #295
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
christina can sing... but she isnt the classiest...

also why is britney bald???
I saw her on the news yesterday. She was in L.A. and walked into a parlor and told the hairdresser to shave her, the hairdresser refused to do it so she did it herself and walked out. Then went to a tattoo place and got two tattoos. She just said she wanted to get rid of her hair, no specific reason. ***** has gone crazy.

And Yeah Ridonks, so far we are wrong. I didn't think Kobe would be this aggressive, based on what's happened so far this season.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:11 PM   #296
D-Wade
Great college starter

Great game so far, Lebron really come in to it on the second quarter. The 3rd i see east doing catch up and the 4th being a thriller.
Old 02-18-2007, 10:11 PM   #297
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsh

hair on ebay!
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:11 PM   #298
DrTheo
I airball my layups

DrTheo has an OK reputation so far

Dont get me wrong , I know she is trash and mental , but she is also rich and easy to manipulate , so I would nob her .

Then again i'd nob anything once
DrTheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:12 PM   #299
D-Wade
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
I saw her on the news yesterday. She was in L.A. and walked into a parlor and told the hairdresser to shave her, the hairdresser refused to do it so she did it herself and walked out. Then went to a tattoo place and got two tattoos. She just said she wanted to get rid of her hair, no specific reason. ***** has gone crazy.

And Yeah Ridonks, so far we are wrong. I didn't think Kobe would be this aggressive, based on what's happened so far this season.

When it put like that she really has gone mad.
Old 02-18-2007, 10:12 PM   #300
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

back to the game for a second, you can't rip Bron (has 10 shots) for shooting too much if you dont rip Kobe (has 14). Shaq is also 3/9.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: