Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 02-19-2007, 02:43 AM   #526
Loki
Banned

Loki is considered somewhat coolLoki is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: NBA All-Star Game, Sunday 8PM ET on TNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
No, they haven't

Good to know I made the right choice, then. :) I wouldn't have even minded if I didn't have to get it bundled with other channels that upped the price of my bill considerably (DirecTV).
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 02:46 AM   #527
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Yeah they haven't changed that. At least they showed all the AS games through the early 80's till now though.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 02:49 AM   #528
Loki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Yeah they haven't changed that. At least they showed all the AS games through the early 80's till now though.

Hah, I taped all of those when they showed them prior to last year's ASG. So they "blew their load," so to speak. They have nothing else to offer me.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:52 AM   #529
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Usually in an ASG the first half and at most the first 3 quarters is an all out ally-oop, dunk, street ball fest but tonights game the free for all scoring dragged on until the final whistle... With last minute efforts by Lebron to revive and bring the East back to life, it just wasn't enough as the entire game unfolded in lopsided fashion in favor of the West... Not the greatest ASG ive ever seen by any margin and probably the worst in a little while...
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 02:53 AM   #530
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki
Hah, I taped all of those when they showed them prior to last year's ASG. So they "blew their load," so to speak. They have nothing else to offer me.

Oh come on Loki, you know you only taped the 1988, 1996, and 1998 ones:)
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 02:56 AM   #531
Loki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
Oh come on Loki, you know you only taped the 1988, 1996, and 1998 ones:)

:)
Old 02-19-2007, 03:05 AM   #532
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

I was really impressed with Melo today. Dude put up great #s in his first ASG and he didn't force anything...
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 09:31 AM   #533
rknine15
Buckets Baby

rknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat cool

yeah melo played well...was close to mvp

Last edited by rknine15 : 02-19-2007 at 09:34 AM.
rknine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 11:57 AM   #534
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

LMAO at all of you being bitter, mainly cause the most hated took home the MVP trophy of the game. He was clearly the best player and entertainer out there. 4 vicious dunks, driving by Wade for throws down, jumpers in his grill, dropping dimes to Marion / STAT. He easily deserved that award.
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 12:01 PM   #535
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

The game wasn't that good. I stopped watching after the half way mark in the 3rd. First All-Star game I've ever walked away from. The day that the All-Star game turns into the Rookie sophomore game is sad. I give the all-star weekend an overall grade of C. Would've been a D+ had not for Barkley v. Bavetta and Jason Kapono.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 12:49 PM   #536
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
kobe seems like he getting his legs back. He seems to be getting more and more of his hops back.
Noticed that as well.

The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 01:17 PM   #537
ronron15
High School Starter

ronron15 is considered somewhat coolronron15 is considered somewhat cool

anyone remember tmacs crossover move in the 3rd or 4th quater???

tat was sick
ronron15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 02:04 PM   #538
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was disappointed, with D'Antoni. I mean you have three great big men. One possibly in the top 10 of all time players (Duncan), the other a sure Hall of Famer (Garnett), and the third the best shooting big man that's ever played (Novitski). And you only play them at the same time once? Cmon that would have been special to see that a constant theme, these guys could have torn up!

And how about the West starters, all but one are likely to be Hall of Famers (I excluded T-Mac only because he's injury prone. If he stays healthy I believe he's there too). It was cool to see.

And how about Tim Duncan? The man passed on like 5 or 6 shots that are automatic for him, so that his teamates could get involved.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 02:16 PM   #539
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronron15
anyone remember tmacs crossover move in the 3rd or 4th quater???
That move is called the "Shammgod"... created by God Shammgod.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 02:28 PM   #540
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
(Novitski)

And how about the West starters, all but one are likely to be Hall of Famers (I excluded T-Mac only because he's injury prone. If he stays healthy I believe he's there too). It was cool to see.

Who's Novitski j/k

If Dirk never wins a title/MVP, they have about the same shoot at getting into the HOF.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: