Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 07-02-2013, 08:11 PM   #1
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Suns Trade Jared Dudley

Quote:
PHOENIX - Yahoo! Sports is reporting (and Jared Dudley is confirming) that the Phoenix Suns, Los Angeles Clippers and Milwaukee Bucks have agreed on a three-team trade that sends Jared Dudley and J.J. Redick to L.A.
The Suns get Clippers point guard Eric Bledsoe and forward Caron Butler, while the Bucks, who facilitated the trade, get two second-round draft picks.
The Suns add a talented young point guard and a forward early in free agency after drafting center Alex Len and guard, Archie Goodwin last week.
Phoenix won’t be able to negotiate a contract extension with Eric Bledsoe until after the deal gets finalized on July 10, as per league rules.
Jared Dudley announced the trade on his twitter account: “First off have to thank the Suns org.. ESP Alvin. Kerr, Sarver, and Lon.. I loved my time in phx.. Great city and fans! I wish them the best”
Minutes after that tweet came another from Dudley: “I can't lie, I'm excited to play close to home!!! If I had to go to any team It would be the clippers!! Time to get work!!!”

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/sports/spor...#ixzz2Xw8BVdHe

What's everyone's opinion?
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:03 PM   #2
livingby3's
Suns Ignite The Future

livingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Suns Trade Jared Dudley

Gortat and Bledsoe will be packaged in a deal. That i think. Suns want to trade Gortat for something bigger, but to net a trade with Gortat we will have to include someone with a great upside, i believe that piece is Bledsoe.
livingby3's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:45 PM   #3
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation

This is a great trade for the Suns. Butler has an expiring contract I believe, and Bledsoe (if kept) has a player option (I believe) and most assuredly will opt out if he thinks he can get a better deal and/or chance to win elsewhere. Either way, Suns got out from under Dudley's contract, which seems to be playing into the theme for the 2014 Season. Personally, I'd love to see the Suns hold onto Bledsoe, he's a nice building block for the future, I just don't know if he'll remain committed long term with that player option. The fact that half the teams in the league have been trying to get this guy does feed into the trade possibility as mentioned above. But I don't see the Suns moving Bledsoe till around the trade deadline if at all!

Last edited by ThyGreatOne : 07-02-2013 at 11:01 PM.
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:35 AM   #4
livingby3's
Suns Ignite The Future

livingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputation

If the Suns have got any intention to hold onto Dragic, I just hope all these moves doesn't *** with his confidence
livingby3's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:22 AM   #5
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation

Rumors I seen indicate that the Suns wanna play Dragić at the PG and Bledsoe at the SG, we'll have to wait and see how that turns out, haha
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: