Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 07-27-2013, 03:08 AM   #16
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
Hope you gentlemen have a great season.

I have been completely overwhelmed with real life for the past year or two, to get more than 30 minutes of free time in a given day has been a rare thing recently. Life is finally slowing back down, and I have some really fond memories of this league, so I have been trying to check up on the league whenever I can.

Looks like you guys are already full for this year, but I would be interested in joining the money league again some day. all my best to you sirs
"I miss you"

forreal though keys trees was awesome for the league
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:38 PM   #17
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

I leave for vacation pretty soon until the 11th and i will probably only go on the internet before bed. Do we have a draft date in mind yet?
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:47 PM   #18
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd prefer to have the draft as late as possible (after preseason week 3) but I'm fine with whatever works for most people.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 06:00 PM   #19
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I'd prefer to have the draft as late as possible (after preseason week 3) but I'm fine with whatever works for most people.
id like this too
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:00 PM   #20
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm not sure if I'll have the $100 until next paycheck which is in 2 weeks from today btw...
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:24 PM   #21
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

August 18th a Sunday or August 25th a Sunday I think are two great dates for a draft in the evening time... that's what we usually go with Sunday evening right?
Old 08-01-2013, 12:20 AM   #22
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
August 18th a Sunday or August 25th a Sunday I think are two great dates for a draft in the evening time... that's what we usually go with Sunday evening right?
fine with either of those.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:18 AM   #23
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah both those dates work for me, Sundays are a good call for me. When do we pay by again? I haven't got the email yet, atleast last I checked.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:55 AM   #24
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

I think i am good for both too
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:02 PM   #25
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Yeah both those dates work for me, Sundays are a good call for me. When do we pay by again? I haven't got the email yet, atleast last I checked.
I'm not aware of leaguesafe even going yet? RBA going to head that again?

And why don't we go with August 25th?

September 5th is game 1, so it will give us about 10 days to contort our roster with moves, trades, etc. for week 1 how we see fit

edit:

I have renewed the league on yahoo!

So once leaguesafe is going with RBA, once a manager makes payment PM me and will give the information to join up again. All settings same as last year only made 1 change from continual rolling list waivers to FAAB

Last edited by baseketball4life : 08-01-2013 at 07:05 PM.
Old 08-01-2013, 11:58 PM   #26
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yep, RBA it is time to start collecting money.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 08:14 PM   #27
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Setting up the account now. Before I do, we need clarification... There is no pay service for our fantasy right? We're staying with free Yahoo? That would obviously impact how much money we need to throw in.

I'm going to assume we're sticking with a free service.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 08-04-2013 at 08:19 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 08:26 PM   #28
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You paying for Dooms again this year, pt?
Old 08-04-2013, 08:33 PM   #29
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Ok...

Everyone should have an invite. If you don't for whatever reason, be it a changed email address or some other issue, let me know.

-pt-,
I have you down for $200, because you usually pay for Dooms. If that has changed, drop me a line and I need his email.

Everyone else should be good to go with the emails provided to me.

The current balance $1,200. Until you've paid, all members will be receiving an automated "nag" by the site. I'll keep everyone abreast of who has paid and who has not. You will NOT receive the link to the fantasy site until you've paid the entrance fee. Once you've paid, I'll notify bb4life and he'll send you the link.

Let's get it.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 08-04-2013 at 08:37 PM.
Old 08-04-2013, 08:49 PM   #30
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can you pay using paypal?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: