Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-28-2013, 04:20 AM   #331
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Wtf are you talking about? They would be pushed through early the same way thread voting would, we just went over this.

The only difference is for a veto voting would be done in yahoo in private, drama free...instead of six public votes in this thread. Every other facet of the two systems are the same.

RBA, SCY, Jail...switch back now to your original votes that were made using logic
No that is not true at all PT. With the veto voting on yahoo! nothing can be pushed through by the commish, no one can vote "allow" on yahoo! and even if people posted allow here in the thread, there would be nothing the commish could do in yahoo! to push the trade through via that setting. If we want privacy with our votes, I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to just PM someone (like RBA?) one guy sees the votes and that's it... else just keep it in the thread we had no issues last year.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:13 PM   #332
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Wait so even the commish is unable to take down the vote and push it through just like you would with how the trade is listed in there now?

okay, well in that case fck...I guess this thread is where all trade debates should be.

fckin yahoo...they have 20 billion users on their fantasy software and can't just add simple features...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 03:44 PM   #333
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Wait so even the commish is unable to take down the vote and push it through just like you would with how the trade is listed in there now?

okay, well in that case fck...I guess this thread is where all trade debates should be.

fckin yahoo...they have 20 billion users on their fantasy software and can't just add simple features...
Yeah that's what I said a few pages back, I thought you should inform yahoo! of that possible option maybe they could add it in next year it would be a lot better. Or even the idea you had about if 6 people click allow (if yahoo! created it like this with two buttons one for allow one for disallow) then the trade goes through v. 4 disallow clicks is a veto... that would be sick if yahoo! could make something like that as is theres no middle ground and it kinda blows.
Old 08-28-2013, 04:07 PM   #334
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Yeah that's what I said a few pages back, I thought you should inform yahoo! of that possible option maybe they could add it in next year it would be a lot better. Or even the idea you had about if 6 people click allow (if yahoo! created it like this with two buttons one for allow one for disallow) then the trade goes through v. 4 disallow clicks is a veto... that would be sick if yahoo! could make something like that as is theres no middle ground and it kinda blows.
yeah I gotcha

I thought the comish could take that vote down...didn't know

oh well
Old 08-28-2013, 04:53 PM   #335
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Dooms - I sent an offer to you for Gore. Send a counter back if you don't like it.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 12:34 AM   #336
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Montee Ball was the first player mentioned by Peyton Manning when he addressed the running back position in Denver's offense.
"We have some young players," said Manning. "We have some first-year starters, potentially at tight end, and we're going to have a young running back. Montee Ball is going to play a lot." Manning didn't mention Ronnie Hillman or Knowshon Moreno. The Broncos plan to use something of a rotation in the backfield, but most signs point toward Ball opening the season as Denver's lead and goal-line back. He'll be a dice-roll flex play in Week 1 against Baltimore.

Still feel strongly about this, Ball most of the carries on 1st/2nd down and all goal-line work. Moreno all passing down work, maybe a couple carries. Hillman inactive or injury replacement only.
Old 08-29-2013, 12:57 AM   #337
jazz873
College star

What do you guys think of this squad? 12 team ppr

QB: Stafford
RB: Murray
RB: Lacy
WR: Megatron
WR: Marshall
WR: Colston
TE: Myers
FLEX: Lamar Miller
K: Prater
DEF: Arizona

Bench:

Ivory
Tate
Blackmon
Vick
Kerley
Juluis Thomas
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 01:21 AM   #338
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

That's not bad Jazz. Rbs are pretty weak though. Don't like Murray at rb1 or Lacy at rb2 but your receivers are very good. Bench isn't awful for 12 team.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 01:54 AM   #339
SCY
Put yr guns up

For a full PPR I think those backs are pretty good considering how long he waited. I'd rather see a TE with more upside than Meyers but who knows maybe he can soak up receptions again.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 02:00 AM   #340
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
What do you guys think of this squad? 12 team ppr

QB: Stafford
RB: Murray
RB: Lacy
WR: Megatron
WR: Marshall
WR: Colston
TE: Myers
FLEX: Lamar Miller
K: Prater
DEF: Arizona

Bench:

Ivory
Tate
Blackmon
Vick
Kerley
Juluis Thomas
this team is amazing IMO...you're loaded...the rest of that league must be awful at drafting

most focus on WRs as a PPR league should be, still managed to snag good RBs and a decent fantasy QB as well...weak at TE but oh well
Old 08-29-2013, 02:58 AM   #341
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Still feel strongly about this, Ball most of the carries on 1st/2nd down and all goal-line work. Moreno all passing down work, maybe a couple carries. Hillman inactive or injury replacement only.

Quote:
Broncos OC Adam Gase said the team plans to use a committee at running back, and that they've "never shied away from that."

2 days ago. Nobody ever said Ball wouldn't play, or that he doesn't have the chance to steal the starting job. Before training camp this wasn't even suppose to be a question, Moreno should have been cut by now and Hillman should be scat back while Ball does all the work at the goal line and inbetween the tackles. With guys like Hester/L.Ball as injury reserves.

That could still happen but people are obviously skeptical because at this point Denver has played ring around the rosey with RB's from week to week and going into week 1 whoever plays the best will get the carries.

Right now it seems that Ball will do the between the tackle stuff while Moreno goes in on passing plays, 3rd downs, two minute drills etc. Meaning he'll be on the field as much or as similar as Ball. If Ball takes the job it'll be his, same with Moreno. Hillman will get time if the running game doesn't get going and he'll have his chance to steal some carries. Guess it's who talent you believe in.

At the end of the day Denver's trying to win a superbowl and they'll whats best, and right now that looks like using a duo. I wish Ball would rush for 1000 yards/10TD's but to me that's insane, we shall see and I hope your right all along and not just pimping out the guy you traded
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 04:25 AM   #342
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Anytime your getting 75% to 80% of the carries for a team with an offense the caliber of Denver's plus goal-line work I like your chances at around 1K and 10.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:50 AM   #343
jazz873
College star

Quote:
this team is amazing IMO...you're loaded...the rest of that league must be awful at drafting

most focus on WRs as a PPR league should be, still managed to snag good RBs and a decent fantasy QB as well...weak at TE but oh well
I figured you would like it lol
Old 08-29-2013, 10:51 AM   #344
jazz873
College star

one week ladies and gentlemen
Old 08-29-2013, 11:09 PM   #345
TylerOO
LeBron Sucks!