Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-31-2013, 09:51 PM   #361
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Alright I'll check your rosters out. Probably better if you throw a base out there, I'm pretty awful at gauging the starting point
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:01 AM   #362
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hillman named the Broncos starting RB today.

I'm going to wait a week to see what's up before I play the guy though.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:25 AM   #363
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Hillman named the Broncos starting RB today.

I'm going to wait a week to see what's up before I play the guy though.

Quote:
"I don't even know yet, so I don't know how you all know," Fox said about who the Broncos' starting running back will be this season.

Seen that from Fox like 4 days ago. Kept trying to warn people about it. Ball had 1st team reps, than they gave them to Hillman recently.

Gase also said that it'll be a committee this week(Hillman was named started like you said tho). I bet Ball will get some carries esp at the goaline, Hillman will also get some looks and Moreno will play in passing downs. Whatever guy steps up the most/doesn't get injured will be who's looked at as the guy going forward IMO. It'll be who stays healthy and plays there way into the #1 spot.

Acting like Hillman was finished because of preseason fumbles was silly, Elway really seems to like the guy. Team deff see's him as a potential playmaker considering our lack of speed at the position.
Old 09-01-2013, 10:45 PM   #364
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have to admit, I don't see any of these Denver RBs being major fantasy contributors this season. Not including Edge and a couple decent years from Addai, running backs haven't exactly thrived in offenses being run by Manning. Throw in the fact that there appears to be very little separating these three guys and that's a recipe for mediocrity... Essentially what we've been getting out of the Saints' RBs outside of Sproles the last several years.

I do think Ball is the best of the bunch and will eventually prove that, but I wouldn't exactly be counting on him to be a fulltime starter this year on a good fantasy team.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:46 PM   #365
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Somebody offer me up some trades. Willing to move one or two of my WR's.

Hakeem Nicks
Josh Gordon
Kenny Britt
Stevie Johnson
Mike Wallace
Alshon Jeffery
I like Gordon quite a bit. The fact that he's suspended for the first two games means you're not going to get equal value back, though.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:26 AM   #366
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Somebody offer me up some trades. Willing to move one or two of my WR's.

Hakeem Nicks
Josh Gordon
Kenny Britt
Stevie Johnson
Mike Wallace
Alshon Jeffery

I'm interested in Nicks.... take a look at my roster and tell me what kind of deal we can work out.

(or maybe I'll send you an offer in a few days)
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:19 AM   #367
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nuggets I proposed the trade we were talking about.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:36 PM   #368
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Nuggets I proposed the trade we were talking about.

Yeah I'm in.
Old 09-02-2013, 03:55 PM   #369
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Alright ya'll. NuggetsFan and I agreed to a pretty big trade. I send Forte and Bowe for Chris Johnson and Nicks.
Old 09-02-2013, 04:03 PM   #370
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Alright ya'll. NuggetsFan and I agreed to a pretty big trade. I send Forte and Bowe for Chris Johnson and Nicks.

Forte
Johnson
Nicks
Bowe

Is how I see it. Each of us take a hit at a position while still grabbing another solid player.
Old 09-03-2013, 03:15 AM   #371
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

current pending trade is cool its exactly equal it seems to me lol

why did you guys even do it? lol
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:43 AM   #372
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Yeah one of the most even trades ive seen lol
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 10:28 AM   #373
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

It is a little tough for me to root for Forte (as a Lions fan) and I really like Nicks this year.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:48 AM   #374
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think Ball's fantasy value is capped by the RBBC during the first half of the season but I see him taking the starting job in the 2nd half. For now, I think he is a gamble as a flex play but will be start worthy later in the season. Once Montee adjusts to the NFL and picks up the playbook more he will be the guy.

I'm still not worried about Hillman to be honest. He still hasn't shown anything (last year and preseason). Him getting the "start" probably just means he will be the back playing on the first drive with the rest of the game being up for grabs.

edit - And I'm cool with that trade. you can count me as a yes vote if we are still pushing trades through early if it gets 7 votes.

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 09-03-2013 at 10:50 AM.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:38 PM   #375
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

found a team name I like

I'm "yes" on that trade...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: