Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-06-2013, 12:39 AM   #496
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 12:46 AM   #497
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Omg Peyton

Dooms your game is over...

See why I say QBs are underrated in fantasy? They win games single handedly

RBA youre lucky Rodgers is facing the 9ers...probably saved your ass cause a lot of his games resemble this shit right here.
You're lucky Welker's numbers weren't even better tonight. He put a double-move on the corner in the third quarter that really should have been his third TD (a long one), but Peyton underthrew him.

Love what I'm seeing from the Manning/Welker connection tonight. It looks like Peyton has found a new safety blanket. Demariyous will continue to be the big play guy, obviously, but Wes is the move the chains guy and also a great threat in the red zone.

I labored with my pick between Welker and Decker and now I'm not sure why. Welker's game is really tailor made to produce a sh!t load of points playing with Manning. I thought this was going to be one of those 30+ nights. The lead got a little too big, though and they quit throwing.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 12:48 AM   #498
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

7 f*cking TDs...

Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 12:57 AM   #499
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I labored with my pick between Welker and Decker and now I'm not sure why. Welker's game is really tailor made to produce a sh!t load of points playing with Manning. I thought this was going to be one of those 30+ nights. The lead got a little too big, though and they quit throwing.

Ya I couldn't stop thinking about you taking Welker one pick before me. Decker should have had a better game and I'm not really worried about him under-performing like that going forward, but Welker would have really made my draft there.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 12:59 AM   #500
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Decker played like dogshit. Had some drops, one being a TD. Broncos giving some love to the fantasy world.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:05 AM   #501
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
7 f*cking TDs...

You need Ryan to have a 5 TD game...and then his other players to suck on top of that

Pretty much you need a miracle
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:57 AM   #502
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I remember I said in the draft that I had some regret after taking Peyton...not anymore lol. That game went about as perfectly as I could have hoped. Peyton goes ham, I have Welker and D. Thomas on another team, and the Ravens get bent over on national TV.

Looks like I probably screw myself on that deal with BB4L where I traded away Garcon tho. Montee might win the job later this season but he is useless for now. I'll just have to hope that Cecil Shorts plays as well as I think he will.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 12:10 PM   #503
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is it Sunday yet?
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:55 AM   #504
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Look at what yahoo said about the new update for the app

Quote:
What's New in Version 5.2.2

We apologize for recent issues you may have experienced with our app. We can't help you if you started the Baltimore defense in week 1, but here's what we fixed in this version:

• Fixed a crash occurring when users with players in games that already started view My Team
• Fixed a crash when toggling between matchups and other sections of app
• Fixed a crash when editing a lineup or adding dropping a player on iOS 5.
Old 09-07-2013, 12:04 PM   #505
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lol

Love the yahoo app though...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 12:17 PM   #506
jazz873
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Lol

Love the yahoo app though...
Its better than the nfl one but still not on par with espn
Old 09-07-2013, 05:20 PM   #507
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The funny part about FF is after the first game it can have people scrambling to make trades, free agent pick ups, and most importantly second guessing drafting.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:25 PM   #508
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
The funny part about FF is after the first game it can have people scrambling to make trades, free agent pick ups, and most importantly second guessing drafting.
If you don't love your team before Week 1 has started, you've done something horribly wrong.
Old 09-07-2013, 05:27 PM   #509
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
If you don't love your team before Week 1 has started, you've done something horribly wrong.

I totally agree with you. But you got to admit that is what some owners do.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:39 PM   #510
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I totally agree with you. But you got to admit that is what some owners do.
No doubt. I'm sure people will be doing it this week. Maybe us.

Though, I got off to a good start with Wes on Thursday.

I never completely understood the people who trade away half their team before the season starts. Regardless of where I'm picking in the draft, I'm usually able to mostly get the guys I really wanted to target that particular season.

I guess some people look at the draft differently... Maybe they pick guys who they think other people will want? So they can maximize value in trades?

I don't know, but then again I'm not one of those players that trades a lot either. I go through many seasons without making a single trade. I guess maybe it's irrational confidence in my ability to draft?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: