Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-08-2013, 05:15 PM   #526
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Looks like i'll start off 0-1 to bb4l for the second straight year.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 06:54 PM   #527
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ridley might **** my entire season if he ends up losing his job.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 06:56 PM   #528
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

kinda boring fantasy week for my team, nothing out of ordinary, Russell off game, Cook big game but everyone knew that was coming.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 06:58 PM   #529
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have Fitz and Cook in my other money league, bb4life. These guys are looking GOOD.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 06:59 PM   #530
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
kinda boring fantasy week for my team, nothing out of ordinary, Russell off game, Cook big game but everyone knew that was coming.

I'm pretty sure none of that is true.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:03 PM   #531
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY

I was thinking the same thing. Sure, most people expected Cook to be more of a weapon in STL, but the guy is on the verge of a 30+ point game. And Fitz looks, once again, like a top 3 receiver. You got him in, what? The third round?

Oh, and Jordy Nelson is looking like the go-to guy in GB.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:11 PM   #532
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

I was thinking the same thing. Sure, most people expected Cook to be more of a weapon in STL, but the guy is on the verge of a 30+ point game. And Fitz looks, once again, like a top 3 receiver. You got him in, what? The third round?

Also while Russell Wilson didn't light up the fantasy scoreboard, it was his second career 300 yard game coming against a pretty tough D. Think it bodes pretty well for his future performance.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:19 PM   #533
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

When has Jordy not been the go-to guy? He's elite by every definition. All these catches today only elite WRs can make some of them, like that one right now. I love how PT thought he was a bust this year lol. Only health can stop Nelson clearly.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:19 PM   #534
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
IDK guys like Cook and Cameron to me were sure bet TE1s, same with Jermichael Finley.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:20 PM   #535
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

0-1 for me Starting Cam Newton against Seattle probably wasn't smart. Mike Wallace and Bowe shafted me pretty badly as well.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:20 PM   #536
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
I have Fitz and Cook in my other money league, bb4life. These guys are looking GOOD.
yeah Fitz hasn't had a QB since Warner, now he has one. Palmer is underrated, I don't rate him much lower than Matt Ryan ability wise in real-life. Cook is featured on a team that is well-coached and has people with a brain running it, he will get his all year.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:23 PM   #537
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
When has Jordy not been the go-to guy? He's elite by every definition. All these catches today only elite WRs can make some of them, like that one right now. I love how PT thought he was a bust this year lol. Only health can stop Nelson clearly.
A lot of people thought Cobb was going to be the one who really stepped up as ARod's guy. I tried to tell people... Jordy is that dude.

Cook should have 3 TDs right now.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:26 PM   #538
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
A lot of people thought Cobb was going to be the one who really stepped up as ARod's guy. I tried to tell people... Jordy is that dude.

Cook should have 3 TDs right now.
You watching SF? Boldin is looking ridiculous! Why was he given away for a 6th rounder?
Old 09-08-2013, 07:34 PM   #539
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
You watching SF? Boldin is looking ridiculous! Why was he given away for a 6th rounder?
For some reason Boldin is not respected by a lot of FF players. I see it every year. He's tossed aside as second rate before the season starts. Then... bam.

I don't know why it happens every year.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:37 PM   #540
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
For some reason Boldin is not respected by a lot of FF players. I see it every year. He's tossed aside as second rate before the season starts. Then... bam.

I don't know why it happens every year.
It's not easy numbers, he's taking 4 yard hitches and gaining 35 yards by breaking 3 tackles along the way. His body is ridiculous to no homo he's a tank
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: