Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-05-2013, 04:06 PM   #46
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Updated status for bball4life:

Paid
RBA
TheSilentKiller
-primetime-
Dooms
Jailblazers7
SCY
(and bball4life obviously)

Unpaid
GOBB
NuggetsFan
jazz873
IlliniFan
UtahJazzFan88 (will pay the 15th)

Great job so far, guys. This has to be the quickest payouts in the history of our league. Usually, I have to pester people for a couple weeks before they get around to doing it. Less than 24 hours after I set up the account, we already have 7-of-12 teams paid up and the others on the way.

RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 04:11 PM   #47
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oh, and a note...

The moment we get the $1,200 in our leaguesafe, I will conduct the draft order lottery as per usual. We should do it as soon as possible so we can begin formulating our respective draft strategies.

As always, I will do the order via a program that will email everyone in the league the moment I randomize the order with their draft position.
Old 08-05-2013, 04:51 PM   #48
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Hey guys i am on vacation i will be back Sunday and will pay then
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 05:59 PM   #49
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Oh, and a note...

The moment we get the $1,200 in our leaguesafe, I will conduct the draft order lottery as per usual. We should do it as soon as possible so we can begin formulating our respective draft strategies.

As always, I will do the order via a program that will email everyone in the league the moment I randomize the order with their draft position.

RBA, you are like, awesome

edit:

and I keep forgetting who the guy who raped me via trade twice last year was... it was UJF I think or SK I think UJF... gotta stay away from him this year. The previous year I gave PT Steve Smith of CAR for free basically and he had a HUGE year lol. Funny how trades always end up in the end.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:23 PM   #50
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life

edit:

and I keep forgetting who the guy who raped me via trade twice last year was... it was UJF I think or SK I think UJF... gotta stay away from him this year. The previous year I gave PT Steve Smith of CAR for free basically and he had a HUGE year lol. Funny how trades always end up in the end.
Nah, I was the one who overpaid for Jordy Nelson
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:32 PM   #51
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

last year I trade raped Marlo so bad it even makes me cringe...Fitz for Torrey Smith and Vincent Jackson ...oh God OUCH...OUCH MFER OUCH!!!

I'm not gong to need to trade rape any of you this year because I'm just going to draft rape all of you...I have so many sleeper picks this year it's ridiculous, you can call me NFLostradamus
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:40 PM   #52
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
last year I trade raped Marlo so bad it even makes me cringe...Fitz for Torrey Smith and Vincent Jackson ...oh God OUCH...OUCH MFER OUCH!!!

I'm not gong to need to trade rape any of you this year because I'm just going to draft rape all of you...I have so many sleeper picks this year it's ridiculous, you can call me NFLostradamus

Yeah Titus Young was the best sleeper you had last year.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:22 PM   #53
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Titus Young failed me, yes...I had big hopes for him.

I just wasn't aware that Titus made Pacman Jones look like Neil Degrasse Tyson

truth is he was a very talented WR, what a waste
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:29 PM   #54
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn, I can barely remember who was on my team last year. All I remember is I had Percy because I was thinking about changing my team name to Lamborghini Percy.

edit - damn, I just looked and my team got leveled by injuries. Greg Jennings was the worst but I lost Shady right after I traded for him and DeMarco. Looks like I traded Percy at some point too.

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 08-05-2013 at 07:32 PM.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:26 PM   #55
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life

edit:

Didn't you get Fitz one year? Was that last year or the season before? That was the trade that threw me into a frenzy. I think SP traded with you and he ended up winning the league.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:30 PM   #56
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, BB4L will probably be involved in some controversial trade where we all trash him for ripping people off but 5 weeks later we realize that he just gave away his best players.

I feel like things will be a bit less dramatic with Marlo out of the league tho. I really liked having him in the league but he was definitely the most likely person in the league to start a confrontation about a trade.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:08 PM   #57
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll pay up Thursday. Don't have a credit card and gotta pickup one of those gift Visa's.

Wonder if I can pickup my Rodgers/Green/AP combo again this year
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:22 AM   #58
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

paid
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 02:24 AM   #59
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
paid
Nice.

Update...

Paid
RBA
TheSilentKiller
-primetime-
Dooms
Jailblazers7
SCY
BBall4Life
IlliniFan

Unpaid
GOBB
NuggetsFan
jazz873 (will pay Sunday)
UtahJazzFan88 (will pay the 15th)
Old 08-06-2013, 05:27 PM   #60
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Didn't you get Fitz one year? Was that last year or the season before? That was the trade that threw me into a frenzy. I think SP traded with you and he ended up winning the league.
haha yeah it was two years ago with SP! That was a BLOCKBUSTER deal. It was 4 definite fantasy stars going both ways 8 player deal I think it was a monster lol. Worked out for him tho
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: