Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-10-2013, 12:14 AM   #586
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

It has been a great week for QBs and TEs
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 01:22 AM   #587
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jail praying for a Gates TD right now...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:49 AM   #588
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Low score of the wee
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:53 AM   #589
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Low score of the wee
wtf i gotta look at the matchups other than mine. I did not expect that from your team.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:04 AM   #590
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Low score of the wee

I lucked out against you this week.

Looking to trade Cruz for a RB upgrade. Send trade offers if interested.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:16 AM   #591
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dooms team is great wow, amazing week and MJD and Gore produced nothing for him wow.

JBs has a nice team actually as well, save for Gates. Spiller and Ridley will improve a ton of course and are studz.

Now I see why SCY lost because of getting nothing from his WR corps. Seems like Decker might be 4th option now for Denver? Julius Thomas is a stud stud TE, and you have Demaryius and Welker as the 1-2 obviously...

Wow Illini I did not know how high the ceilings were for your RBs. Lamar Miller will improve a lot, same with Bernard he's just 100x better than BJGE. Despite that lack of production still put up 150 pts. This is the best team on paper in the league IMO only injuries can stop him.

Natalie Portman's team is actually very good everywhere except WR1, basically he does not have a Wr1 since Mike Wallace is a huge bust for fantasy. The good news is for him he's got a elite TE1 in Julius

PT's team has good news and bad. Well he's got a elite QB for one, for two the best WR corps in this league by far, and possibly three WR1s as his WRs. Witten is a great TE. Unfortunately this team completely ignored the RB spot putting out two horrible fantasy RBs in ivory and mendenhall, you can find better on the waiver wire probably. Little, horrific, not sure why anyone would ever start him, unless they wanted to have 0 points.

Also good news bad news for RBA. Good news is elite QB Stafford will get his every week. WR corps is loaded. T-Rich will be huge this year, David Wilson will also rebound to have a very nice year. Finley he has a top end TE1 he knows that now. The bad news is Bradshaw is probably not flexible.

jazz873 had a massive week and has a very very stacked team. He really has no weakness, 2nd best team in league to Illini.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 12:33 PM   #592
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think Dooms had the best draft and has the best team overall...and I'm not just saying that because he is my buddy...I didn't say that last year, I said it about Portman's team last year...

Doom's team is stacked...top to bottom

the ONLY spot that seems a bit weak is maybe TE, other than that he is elite everywhere
Old 09-10-2013, 12:36 PM   #593
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

I'm semi worried about my RB situation now, I was REALLY counting on Ivory being a sleeper and stepping up as an elite runner, and he had an awful week 1.

Hillman is completely worthless...so is Ingram...neither are worth owning at all.

I'm not ready to panic and start trading away WRs yet though...I'll give it another week or 2
Old 09-10-2013, 12:53 PM   #594
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Dooms is prob gonna win now. Desean looks great so far...i think he will have a great year. Dooms had the better team this week for sure.

Very good game... that was close.

After Manning threw 7TDs I didn't have much hope, but AJ Green saved my ass.
I was tempted to pick Dez instead of AJ, and that turned out to be the right decision for week 1.

MJD was my first pick and he scored the lowest amount of points on my team.
even though he's on the worst team in the league, I still think he'll find a way
to put up some good numbers.

Damn,... really wish I started Boldin, but him being on a new team made me choose a
starting RB instead (DeAngelo Williams). Extremely poor decision & mistake on my part
because I didn't even look at their opponent (Seattle)... that cost me 25 points.

Now I gotta figure out this waiver system because I got the first pick...
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 12:57 PM   #595
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Now I gotta figure out this waiver system because I got the first pick...
I'm trying to toy with it right now too...but no one has a "first pick"...you have $100 virtual dollars to last you the entire year and you make silent bids on players...whoever bids the most wins the player.

I'm having trouble finding shit in yahoo right now though...
Old 09-10-2013, 01:00 PM   #596
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

okay after you hit "add player" there is a bid area at the bottom of your roster...

I'm going to have to bust out the calculator for this shit...
Old 09-10-2013, 01:02 PM   #597
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
okay after you hit "add player" there is a bid area at the bottom of your roster...

I'm going to have to bust out the calculator for this shit...
Week 1 is always tough to gauge how much to spend on players
Old 09-10-2013, 01:09 PM   #598
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

why is there a waiver order listed?...I does list as Dooms having the first pick, Jazz the second, etc

what is the point of that? in case of a tie in the bidding?
Old 09-10-2013, 01:11 PM   #599
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, very close game. I would never have guessed that Rivers would have thrown 4 TDs and not one would go to Gates. Oh well, my team just had a meh week (other than Peyton of course). Good game Dooms you've got a nice squad.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 01:18 PM   #600
jazz873
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
why is there a waiver order listed?...I does list as Dooms having the first pick, Jazz the second, etc

what is the point of that? in case of a tie in the bidding?
I am pretty sure its for a tie in bidding
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: