Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-19-2013, 06:53 PM   #676
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

interesting trade, I think I prefer the HOU RBs and Decker barely... pretty damn fair though
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:59 PM   #677
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

BTW I'd love to work out a trade with Martellus Bennett for a WR. I know with the TE explosions everyone is probably feeling comfy there, but this guy is the #3 TE! I wish I could play him at WR...and my flex spot is crowded.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:01 PM   #678
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Tough to trade Cobb since he is my fantasy man crush of the year but I decided to bet that Foster/Decker will outscore Cobb/Ridley for the year.

Good deal tho SCY, good luck.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:18 PM   #679
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

damn...not sure who's side I like more atm

I'll be sure to let you two know who got robbed after I get a chance to think about it though
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:25 PM   #680
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Veto.

Where is Marlo to make these trades a 10-page long debate?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:32 PM   #681
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY

Jail receives: Foster, Decker, Tate
SCY receives: Ridley, Cobb, Hartline
I just barely like Jails side but I understand why SCY wanted to do it. No problems here.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:55 PM   #682
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

okay after careful consideration I like SCY's side here

sorry Jail, you get a slight thumbs down from me

both of your teams are weak at WR and Cobb seems to be the golden boy here to me. You have a sick combo with Spiller and Foster though...Tate is actually doing so well I would be scared he is going to start splitting carries.

It's close because Ridley looks like poo-poo so far, so I bet Jail is happy about dumping that off...if he continues that the entire year then perhaps that evens things out, because so far he has been pretty much unplayable, like Ivory for me who I have decided to bench, and Ivory is better than Ridley.

If Ridley starts to produce like expected?...SCY will be doing cartwheels
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:22 PM   #683
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Ya basically

1. I'm betting on the gap between Cobb and Decker being bigger than the gap between Foster and Ridley.
2. Points count the same at each position, but idk, just seemed imperative to improve the WR group I had. Hartline helps there as well as a potential WR3.
3. Even if Ridley poops the bed, I can hopefully limp along until Vereen comes back where he ideally steps in as the lead.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:33 PM   #684
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think Foster will pick it up. He is coming off no training camp and still getting his legs under him. I think he outscores Cobb because Texans are run heavy and he will play passing downs. Even if him and Tate "split" carries it will be like 65/70% to Foster.

Decker doesn't need to put up huge numbers to outscore Ridley here either because Ridley isn't getting any touches in the passing game. I think Decker still ends up with a bit under 1K yards and 7-8 TDs minimum in that offense.

It is a close deal tho so anything could happen. Cobb is a beast for sure and he could end up making me regret it.

Not sure if RBA was serious on the veto. If so, I'd like to hear his input on the deal.

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 09-19-2013 at 08:35 PM.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:04 PM   #685
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm rejecting this deal soon as i get to a computer. Cant do it on the phone.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:09 PM   #686
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jail butt raped SCY on this one.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:57 PM   #687
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

are these legit veto's? RBA, GOBB, Illini?

If it's a legit veto that's 2 maybe 3 veto's
Old 09-20-2013, 02:57 AM   #688
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Confucius says...

The problem with white text; if no one quotes your post, the truth is lost.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 03:43 AM   #689
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Confucius says...

The problem with white text; if no one quotes your post, the truth is lost.
lmao
Old 09-22-2013, 10:45 AM   #690
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Looks like Lacy and Bush might both be out
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: