Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2013, 08:06 PM   #706
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.
 
NuggetsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NuggetNation.
Posts: 9,485
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Think I finally will pick up my first win of the season. Josh Gordon making noise after the suspension and making up for Bowe the no show.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:08 PM   #707
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias
 
RedBlackAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The "Q"
Posts: 25,000
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Think I finally will pick up my first win of the season. Josh Gordon making noise after the suspension and making up for Bowe the no show.
I meant to make an offer for Gordon in a trade this week, but it slipped my mind. He's a flat-out beast. Don't think today was a fluke. He will put up huge numbers this year.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:13 PM   #708
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.
 
NuggetsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NuggetNation.
Posts: 9,485
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I meant to make an offer for Gordon in a trade this week, but it slipped my mind. He's a flat-out beast. Don't think today was a fluke. He will put up huge numbers this year.

Yeah I watched that entire game. He was doing everything out there and the second he got the ball in his hands was a threat to make a play.

He kinda reminded me of D.Thomas out there. That size/speed combo.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:24 PM   #709
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!
 
Doomsday Dallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MAVS/HEAT finals
Posts: 11,730
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

This is a very low scoring week.

Silent Killer could get a 'W' with 76.5 points.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:50 PM   #710
jazz873
College star
 
jazz873's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,781
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Think I finally will pick up my first win of the season. Josh Gordon making noise after the suspension and making up for Bowe the no show.
To think your 3 starting receivers put up a combined like 17 points yet you will probably win by 20+
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:32 PM   #711
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.
 
NuggetsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NuggetNation.
Posts: 9,485
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
To think your 3 starting receivers put up a combined like 17 points yet you will probably win by 20+

Yeah I thought I was fcked when Bowe only had 1 catch for .9 yards on Thursday. Wallace did nothing as well. Got kinda lucky with Bush being hurt. When I looked at our matchup coulda swore seeing you have Thompkins and Baltimore starting too

Alex Smith was kinda making me rethink that trade with Nicks/Bowe but as long as Forte stays healthy I'm really happy I pulled the trigger, he looks like he could finish a top 3 back if he plays.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:32 PM   #712
SCY
Put yr guns up
 
SCY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: HoustoN
Posts: 4,271
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
This is a very low scoring week.

Is it? Dean getting screwed with the matchups, think you're team's gonna be alright man.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:39 PM   #713
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias
 
RedBlackAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The "Q"
Posts: 25,000
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

If I would have gotten anything from Finley this week I may have had a shot. You just can't afford to get a 0.00 and expect to win. Rough start to the year for me.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:39 PM   #714
jazz873
College star
 
jazz873's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,781
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Yeah I thought I was fcked when Bowe only had 1 catch for .9 yards on Thursday. Wallace did nothing as well. Got kinda lucky with Bush being hurt. When I looked at our matchup coulda swore seeing you have Thompkins and Baltimore starting too

Alex Smith was kinda making me rethink that trade with Nicks/Bowe but as long as Forte stays healthy I'm really happy I pulled the trigger, he looks like he could finish a top 3 back if he plays.
Yeah i had low expectations with Bush and Lacy out. Ray Rice not playing might of been the best thing to happen for you this week
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:41 PM   #715
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias
 
RedBlackAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The "Q"
Posts: 25,000
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

AB doing his best to keep me in it.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:42 PM   #716
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 50,734
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
AB doing his best to keep me in it.

32pt lead down to 12 like that. And you still got Welker.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:43 PM   #717
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias
 
RedBlackAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The "Q"
Posts: 25,000
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
32pt lead down to 12 like that. And you still got Welker.
I'm still not too confident. If I can get this tied with DMC and Welker yet to go, I give myself an outside shot. I still need 12 more points though. And, it's pretty obvious the Steelers' D isn't going to be contributing much.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:48 PM   #718
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 50,734
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I'm still not too confident. If I can get this tied with DMC and Welker yet to go, I give myself an outside shot. I still need 12 more points though. And, it's pretty obvious the Steelers' D isn't going to be contributing much.

Shut the hell up already you keep saying that and getting pts.

like jesse pinkman
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:49 PM   #719
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias
 
RedBlackAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The "Q"
Posts: 25,000
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Shut the hell up already you keep saying that and getting pts.

like jesse pinkman


I just don't think I have a shot.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:58 PM   #720
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star
 
TheSilentKiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 9,474
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

I hate my team and I hate fantasy football.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:11 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy