Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-01-2013, 05:53 PM   #811
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
AH, I got lucky enough to face B4L when Peterson is on a BYE

the FF Gods love me...

if only I was lucky enough to face JBs team on week 9....Peyton on BYE along with 4 other players on his team

RBA lucked out there
I've gotten pretty lucky all season so far. I'm not afraid to admit it. Even in my one loss (to you), Calvin had like 5 points.

There's a lot of luck involved in having a good fantasy season, though. It's all part of the game.

Last year I was extremely unlucky and my team pretty much stunk as a result. Even at the end of the season, I liked my lineup. On paper, it looked like a good team. The record just didn't reflect it.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 06:00 PM   #812
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

I have had some bad luck. I have put up too many points to be 1-3. Lacy/Bush injuries hurt me pretty bad.
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:18 AM   #813
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

$35 for Rashad Jennings?
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:53 PM   #814
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was surprised to see Robert Woods go for $20 too considering you got Greg Jennings last week for $2.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:15 PM   #815
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Illini sent you a trade offer
Old 10-03-2013, 12:15 AM   #816
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I was surprised to see Robert Woods go for $20 too considering you got Greg Jennings last week for $2.
Mostly a case of me having a bunch of money still to spend and probably not a ton of good waiver options left this season. If you look at previous seasons, by Week 5, most of the real game-changers who come along the wire are already gobbled up at this point.

I had the money and I like Woods a lot. Wanted to make sure I got him, so I said f#ck it. The last thing I want to do is for it to be Week 10 and I've still got $70 yet to spend.

Feel like Woods could be one of those guys who explodes in the second half of the season as he and EJ get more comfortable with one another. He's played more snaps the last two weeks than Stevie Johnson.

Funny thing is, I had it at $15, which I thought would be more than enough to get him. Then, just before I went to bed last night, I kicked it up to $20 just in case. Now, I see GOBB bid $16. Got ya, buddy.

Now, do I go Nate Washington or Robert Woods this week... Hmm.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 10-03-2013 at 12:23 AM.
Old 10-03-2013, 04:33 AM   #817
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
$35 for Rashad Jennings?

Yeah, I went all out for a decent RB. There's really no point in saving my waiver money at this point.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 11:57 AM   #818
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

fellas we are only 4 games in, the waiver wire is loaded with "handcuff" RBs

Rashad Jennings was a 3rd string RB before last week...it took both McFadden and Reece getting injured for him to suddenly become relevant

I'm not saying that the money you guys spent on Woods or Jennings was a bad move, I'm just saying the idea that you won't need anything as much in the future as compared to right now is false.
Old 10-03-2013, 12:30 PM   #819
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hate RBA as much as bb4l. Who wants to join the list? Take another player I bid on.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:05 PM   #820
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

I now own 4 backs from the same team.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:11 PM   #821
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
I now own 4 backs from the same team.

Basically 1 injured back who actually looked good and 3 handcuffs.
Old 10-04-2013, 01:01 AM   #822
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol my RB1 McGahee 26 carries for 72 yards, at least he got a TD, I'm happy lol. Keeps my faint chances going
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:57 AM   #823
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Thank god Spiller broke off that TD run. I've been waiting for that all year and I would have basically gotten nothing from him otherwise.
Old 10-04-2013, 04:11 PM   #824
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Thank god Spiller broke off that TD run. I've been waiting for that all year and I would have basically gotten nothing from him otherwise.
I was pretty surprised he was able to break one against our run defense. It's a good thing, too, because he did nothing else.

I really thought CJ was going to have a huge year. Surprisingly, FJax is still the more active player. I'm not sure Spiller is ever going to be a guy who can carry the load.
Old 10-04-2013, 04:41 PM   #825
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I was pretty surprised he was able to break one against our run defense. It's a good thing, too, because he did nothing else.

I really thought CJ was going to have a huge year. Surprisingly, FJax is still the more active player. I'm not sure Spiller is ever going to be a guy who can carry the load.

To be fair, he was nursing a hurt ankle on a short week. It seemed pretty clear that they were trying to minimize the amount of work he had last night because of the tweaked ankle. I think he will pick it up.

I don't really understand why they aren't involving him more in the passing game tho. He is the type of player that needs to be out in space and Buffalo isn't doing much to get it for him.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: