Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-27-2013, 09:46 PM   #961
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Defenses dont get points special teams touchdowns?
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 09:50 PM   #962
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Yeah they do.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 10:02 PM   #963
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873

Was wondering that too. Not sure if yahoo is just delayed in counting that return TD or if it doesn't count at all.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 10:07 PM   #964
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Was wondering that too. Not sure if yahoo is just delayed in counting that return TD or if it doesn't count at all.
In all my other leagues it did
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:38 AM   #965
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

HAHAHAHA Portman's 140+ points with Rice/Forte on a bye... who called that? I'mm gonna put up 130 and lose, can't catch a break in this league not even for 1 week. Honestly this is by far the best fantasy team I've ever put together and I'll be 2-6 after this week LOL
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:44 AM   #966
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
The lethal combination of Andy Dalton to Marvin Jones took me down today. 4 TD catches...
oh my god. You went against Marvin Jones??????????????????????????

*puke*

that's a horrific beat
Old 10-28-2013, 12:47 AM   #967
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Missing Torrey Smith, Forte, Rice. Figured you had it in the bag for sure with Lynch and AP.
Moreno/Tolbert had games that Forte and Rice would have had respectively as they did 23 and 15 points each. Newton 30 spot nearly, Gordon near 25... T-Will had a good game to. I outlined it before the week all of your guys have immense upside thus not having a RB1 or RB2 doesn't matter for your team. Good Week
Old 10-28-2013, 01:01 AM   #968
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

That's why you gotta play more leagues Dean.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:48 AM   #969
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Moreno/Tolbert had games that Forte and Rice would have had respectively as they did 23 and 15 points each. Newton 30 spot nearly, Gordon near 25... T-Will had a good game to. I outlined it before the week all of your guys have immense upside thus not having a RB1 or RB2 doesn't matter for your team. Good Week

Russel Wilson/Lynch vs the Rams. Really wish Jordy didn't go off for 27, makes it pretty close. They almost did 39 last week vs Zona.

Going to suuuuck if they pull it off and I lose after dropping 140. Came in accepting defeat but thought I had the W before tonights game. Yahoo has you at 141, beating me by a point
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 02:24 AM   #970
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

lol nuggs you ended my season by fluking 140 hope your happy with what you DONE
Old 10-28-2013, 03:04 AM   #971
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
lol nuggs you ended my season by fluking 140 hope your happy with what you DONE

Not counting the victory yet, you still got a good shot. After looking at my team, Tolbert was really the only fluke. Even than that wasn't even his season high. Moreno/Gordon turned out to be really good picks, Newton finally showing up too. Pretty sure I average 130 weekly thus far.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 04:40 AM   #972
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jesus christ my team has been garbage lately..
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 08:04 AM   #973
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My team is going to be ****ing horrible next week.

Peyton and basically all my receivers on bye and Foster/Spiller are risks to not play potentially.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:01 PM   #974
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If it makes you guys feel better after I picked up a clutch FA pickup (lost many) in Marvin Jones. In my second lg I had Geno Smith as one of my two starting QBs. He got me -0.84pts. Then I'm down like 10pts and figure I have Aaron Rodgers and he has Lacy. I should win this. Nope, down 6 with Jared Cook facing Seattle defense and no QB. Not to mention even with Bradford Cook hasn't scored 7 or more pts this season. So ummm yeah while I rejoiced yesterday's week it came to a halt with my second league. I'm still sick over not being able to take advantage with Rodgers.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 04:52 PM   #975
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

my team is starting to fall apart on me

I really lack depth, now that Wayne is out my WR situation is just awful

Fred Jackson has been amazing for me but for my RB2 I am in a lot of trouble...Mendenhall is just DONE, he will never start over Ellington now...and Ivory isn't getting the carries he did last week...he isn't very playable at all...I'm screwed at RB, have to just prey that the Jets role with Ivory again

I am a lock for the post season at this point but I could easily be a 1 and out...Rodgers and Calvin can only carry me so far by themselves
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: