Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-28-2013, 07:03 PM   #976
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

I could see Chris Givens getting a last second td in garbage time that will give rba the win
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 08:50 PM   #977
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Tough break basketball4life. Lynch 3 carries for 7 yards, Wilson only passing for 37 yards so far. Against the Rams. That's just shitty luck.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:43 PM   #978
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My team is on life support. I've already lost my second, third and seventh round picks for the season.

What's next? Also, Robert Woods was solid as hell for the first five weeks. As soon as I dropped some coin to pick him up, EJ Manuel went down... virtually killing any and all FF production for Woods.

My starting RBs this week were Roy Helu Jr. and Daniel Thomas. I also started Woods and Chris Givens.

Terrible. I feel sorry for Wes Welker, Antonio Brown, Stafford and Cameron. They're wasting away on a team with no shot at winning. It would only be fair to them if I traded them to a contender. I want to see how bad I can make my starting lineup. Is it possible to get 0.00 points in a week? I might give it a whirl.

/whining

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 10-28-2013 at 11:51 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 12:32 AM   #979
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

my best fantasy team ever is also going to end up with my worst fantasy record ever lmao
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 01:12 AM   #980
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
my best fantasy team ever is also going to end up with my worst fantasy record ever lmao
Your team is stacked. How the hell are you 2-6?

My team is terrible. How the hell am I 4-4?

Fantasy Football... often more luck than skill. I don't even know why I stress about it.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 03:23 AM   #981
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 has an incredible reputation hereUtahJazzFan88 has an incredible reputation hereUtahJazzFan88 has an incredible reputation hereUtahJazzFan88 has an incredible reputation hereUtahJazzFan88 has an incredible reputation hereUtahJazzFan88 has an incredible reputation hereUtahJazzFan88 has an incredible reputation hereUtahJazzFan88 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Your team is stacked. How the hell are you 2-6?

My team is terrible. How the hell am I 4-4?

Fantasy Football... often more luck than skill. I don't even know why I stress about it.

Same here. Tom Brady has been playing like garbage and Danny Amendola is injury prone as hell.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 12:48 PM   #982
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jared Cook couldnt give me 6pts to win my game for the week. Not sure if I should be upset at him or Geno -0.84 Smith. Hate losing games like that, the close ones. Rather get my ass kicked.

primetime how is Andre Roberts doing this season at the #2 WR? Michael Floyd is doing fine.

I'm going to look at peoples rosters and offer trades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life

What is the lowest you've been in FF?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 01:05 PM   #983
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Seems like it has been a bit of a stuggle for everyone this year. Bad luck, injuries, and lack of depth make a lot of our team look mediocre.

I am just hoping to get a playoff spot and hopefully my team will get healthier by then. If I could get a reasonably healthy Spiller and Foster back by playoffs, then I think I have a shot at the title.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 01:06 PM   #984
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
My team is on life support. I've already lost my second, third and seventh round picks for the season.

What's next? Also, Robert Woods was solid as hell for the first five weeks. As soon as I dropped some coin to pick him up, EJ Manuel went down... virtually killing any and all FF production for Woods.

My starting RBs this week were Roy Helu Jr. and Daniel Thomas. I also started Woods and Chris Givens.

Terrible. I feel sorry for Wes Welker, Antonio Brown, Stafford and Cameron. They're wasting away on a team with no shot at winning. It would only be fair to them if I traded them to a contender. I want to see how bad I can make my starting lineup. Is it possible to get 0.00 points in a week? I might give it a whirl.

/whining

Our match-up next week might be the ugliest in FF history if Spiller and Foster are both out.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:29 PM   #985
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

FF at times is like a bad hangover where you wake up and vow to never drink again. FF at times is like the night before a paper due or an exam where you are cramming your ass off to study as you vow to never procrastinate again. It can be stressful and you say before the FF season starts you will not let FF get to you. And by week 8 you're like F*CK MY LIFE!

I actually sat down one day and looked at how much money I paid in this league and my other $$$$ league. Got a total then factored last years winnings into the equation to see I would still be up by $100 if I lost both lgs this season. Who the f*ck does that? I'm trying to find some sort of moral victory here.

FF gotta love this shyt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Seems like it has been a bit of a stuggle for everyone this year. Bad luck, injuries, and lack of depth make a lot of our team look mediocre.

Spot on. Because I went to look for a trade to propose and first thing that came to my mind after browsing thru rosters? F*ck there are some mediocre squads.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:37 PM   #986
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7

I am just hoping to get a playoff spot and hopefully my team will get healthier by then. If I could get a reasonably healthy Spiller and Foster back by playoffs, then I think I have a shot at the title.
Dooms and Natalie both have deep teams and have not seen any major injuries

they both have benches full of players that would be starters on my team

they are 1A and 1B in the league IMO, favs to win it all

I have the best record but my team has turned to dog shit...as is my squad won't make it very far in the playoffs
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 01:39 PM   #987
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

they both have benches full of players that would be starters on my team

they are 1A and 1B in the league IMO, favs to win it all

I have the best record but my team has turned to dog shit...as is my squad won't make it very far in the playoffs

Yeah, I think they definitely have the best teams right now but anything can happen in the playoffs. Just gotta try to get a spot and hope for enough healthy talent to put together a few great weeks.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:51 PM   #988
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Natalie team is the best. Cant even offer a trade without that fairy giggling and me off.

primetime, how is Andre Roberts doing as the #2? Michael Floyd is playing well.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:59 PM   #989
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah, Floyd is the #2...Roberts the #3

you win

every once and while my predictions are off...it's rare but it happens
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:03 PM   #990
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

My 1st round pick got hurt and hasn't been the same since. Julius Thomas just got hurt this week as well.

Quote:
Natalie team is the best. Cant even offer a trade without that fairy giggling and me off.

Offer uuuuuuup
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: