Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-04-2013, 12:16 PM   #1021
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

wow, GoBB gonna jump up to to 3rd place after this week

he climbed out of the celler...lettin me know he isn't "dead money"

not sure his team is all that amazing though...Dalton and Marvin Jones aren't gonna jack up crazy points every week in the playoffs

Woodhead is a fantasy beast though...didn't see that coming
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:02 PM   #1022
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I've held on to Chris Ivory this entire time...Goodson is out for the year, which puts only Powell in his way...

I know that it will only be a week or two before Ivory takes over as the #1...and he will be in full form for my playoff run

will quote this post later when it happens

18 CARRIES
139 YARDS
7.7 YPC
1 TD

it's happening...my plan is coming to life...
Old 11-04-2013, 04:10 PM   #1023
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Saints are 26th in the league in opp rushing yards...I would probably wait for another good game before I got too excited.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:20 PM   #1024
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Saints are 26th in the league in opp rushing yards...I would probably wait for another good game before I got too excited.
yeah NOW they are...after Ivory ate them up
Old 11-04-2013, 04:27 PM   #1025
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

true. Nobody denies that guy's talent but his career has been a roller coaster for a reason. It would definitely be huge for your team if he starts to turn it up.

Personally, I'm excited about Spiller finally getting touches. He still didn't look 100% but he was awesome yesterday. Looked a bit like the Spiller I thought that I drafted.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:05 PM   #1026
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

If Rodgers is out for the game then I will lose to Illini and he will for the first time in this league be one lucky SOB
Old 11-04-2013, 10:09 PM   #1027
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

can't believe this is happening

at this point I am just hoping Rodgers is okay for future games...I don't think I could come back from losing him at this point.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:43 PM   #1028
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Illini just had the best FF night of his life

Illini you're never allowed to complain about bad luck again

Unbelievable
Old 11-04-2013, 11:52 PM   #1029
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Unbelievable
Holy shit less than a point

That sucks
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 11:54 PM   #1030
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

Unbelievable
If it makes you feel any better i have lost by a stat correction
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 12:17 AM   #1031
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Unbelievable

I'll wait till stat corrections clear to celebrate but holy shit...

Gif representation of our matchup:

IlliniFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 12:22 AM   #1032
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Holy shit less than a point

That sucks
Yeah and the only way he could have done it was with Rodgers going out injured at the very start like he did.

It was a one in a million
Old 11-05-2013, 12:33 AM   #1033
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I needed that win a lot more than you did. Keeps me in the hunt. Thanks! Going to sleep happy. Bears win. Fantasy win. Big shout out to Jail for outbidding me $6 to $5 on Alex Smith saving me from myself. Good night.
IlliniFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:38 AM   #1034
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

wow with Rodgers out I am now in danger of missing the post season...I am 1st place at 6-3 but 2nd place - 6th place are all 5-4.

I lose just one game and it could put me all the way at 6th place, and with Rodgers out losing could easily happen.

what a huge difference just one game can have on fantasy...amazing
Old 11-05-2013, 10:56 AM   #1035
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have Rodgers in my other FF league. FML!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: