Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-12-2013, 11:13 PM   #91
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

I'm in for the playoff league.

I drafted in a Yahoo Pro League last night, which are 10 teamers yahoo offers with one of 20/100/250 buy-in. Someone drafted Matt Schaub in the 4th and Matt Prater in the 5th. Gonna have to join more of those lagues.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:21 PM   #92
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

-me
-GoBB
-RBA
-SP
-Dooms
-SilentKiller
-Jail
-SCY

that's 8...cool

ANY ELSE DOWN FOR A $20 PLAYOFF LEAGUE?

with 8 that's $160...we could place top-2 if we want...like 1st - $120, 2nd - $40

10 players would give an extra $40 to work with...that would be cool
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:41 PM   #93
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
-me
-GoBB
-RBA
-SP
-Dooms
-SilentKiller
-Jail
-SCY

that's 8...cool

ANY ELSE DOWN FOR A $20 PLAYOFF LEAGUE?

with 8 that's $160...we could place top-2 if we want...like 1st - $120, 2nd - $40

10 players would give an extra $40 to work with...that would be cool
I would most likely be down
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:12 AM   #94
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
I would most likely be down
Nice... So, we need one more. Correct?

Btw, I signed up for the Yahoo league, BB4Life. Looking good.
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:49 AM   #95
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
I should be paid by Thursday/Friday. Tried to pay this Thursday but had some issues with the site and gotta go another route.

Got it too work, paid up.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 01:54 AM   #96
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

gobb respond to pm if you want help with paypal yo
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 03:51 AM   #97
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
For some reason it got assigned to my cousins email. Is it possible to remove it?

I don't understand what your saying? I sent the invite to the e-mail you PM'd me
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 03:51 AM   #98
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Got it too work, paid up.
were you Natalie Portmans last year? can you PM me your e-mail so I can send invite also
Old 08-13-2013, 09:59 AM   #99
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
I don't understand what your saying? I sent the invite to the e-mail you PM'd me
My cousin was signed into her yahoo email on my laptop so when i clicked the link and joined, i joined on her email.
Old 08-13-2013, 07:04 PM   #100
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
My cousin was signed into her yahoo email on my laptop so when i clicked the link and joined, i joined on her email.
Oh, is that a problem for you? If it is just quit the league, and I'll re-invite and make sure no one else is logged
Old 08-13-2013, 07:08 PM   #101
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Oh, is that a problem for you? If it is just quit the league

This is the first thing I saw with no context when I just opened the thread. I was like, here we go again with the drama....
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 08:00 PM   #102
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
This is the first thing I saw with no context when I just opened the thread. I was like, here we go again with the drama....

I had the same reaction. That would have been the rudest shit ever.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 08:43 PM   #103
jazz873
College star

All set
Old 08-13-2013, 10:58 PM   #104
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7

I had the same reaction. That would have been the rudest shit ever.
lmao my hippy ass would be the last one to say something like that to anyone
Old 08-14-2013, 10:02 PM   #105
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i haven't talked enough shit in this league. so fck all you gusys. I going to win this year.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: