Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-06-2013, 10:58 PM   #1051
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
yeah lol, some of that is misleading though...you had 175 points last week and 170 points week 1...a lot of your points are from 2 huge weeks

Just like a big reason I only have 990 points against is because SK put up an epic dud 60 point game on me...

don't get me wrong, you have also been very unlucky...just pointing out that looking at points for and points against can be misleading
Lol, you can't just throw out numbers... numbers are numbers. Big weeks count.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:36 AM   #1052
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Lol, you can't just throw out numbers... numbers are numbers. Big weeks count.
you should probably be in 6th place

the method SCY pointed out seems like a very accurate way of viewing where you "should" be if luck was no factor
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 12:31 AM   #1053
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jazz ballers you are the next to get fcked up. Keeping this winning streak going the rest of the season
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:14 AM   #1054
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
you should probably be in 6th place

the method SCY pointed out seems like a very accurate way of viewing where you "should" be if luck was no factor

So judging by that record I'm more skilled than you.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 09:06 AM   #1055
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You have a good team this year Gobb, you should make some money.
Old 11-08-2013, 06:45 PM   #1056
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Ya nice going GOBB. Especially with Roddy White ready to unleash for the playoffs (hopefully for me in another league).
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 09:41 PM   #1057
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No faith in Roddy helping me. Same with McFadden whom I should have offloaded. Think my team has guys that are fragile. Like Murray. I knew he would go down. I'm REALLY Hoping Hilton helps me out from here on out.

Thanks for the compliment primetime. Have to admit I only picked up Keesum because I thought you would after Arod went down. Fail by me.

Looking at standings this shyt is close. Everyone is within 1-2gms of one another.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 07:57 PM   #1058
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Man I decided to take a gamble on that Lynch trade and I didn't know the Falcons would be a complete ****ing trainwreck. Oh well I guess...
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 07:59 PM   #1059
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

****ed up benching bernard this week. Hope it won't come back to bite me. Need V Jax and Lamar Miller to combine for 14+.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 08:21 PM   #1060
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
****ed up benching bernard this week. Hope it won't come back to bite me. Need V Jax and Lamar Miller to combine for 14+.
I think you got me. I made two big mistakes this week
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:54 PM   #1061
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can't believe how close the league is this year. 11th is only 2 games back of first
Old 11-10-2013, 11:57 PM   #1062
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

And with Gronk playing and RG3 starting to play better I think I can make a serious playoff run.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:28 PM   #1063
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
And with Gronk playing and RG3 starting to play better I think I can make a serious playoff run.
I told you that exact thing like 2 weeks ago

and on the flip side with Wayne out for the year and Rodgers gone I think I can make a serious run for missing the playoffs...my team is running on fumes

a couple players makes a huge difference in FF
Old 11-11-2013, 12:50 PM   #1064
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Hopefully tonights game ends 3-0
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 01:58 PM   #1065
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
I told you that exact thing like 2 weeks ago

and on the flip side with Wayne out for the year and Rodgers gone I think I can make a serious run for missing the playoffs...my team is running on fumes

a couple players makes a huge difference in FF
It was hard to see that then with only 2 wins.

and when Percy Harvin comes back
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: