Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-11-2013, 03:39 PM   #1066
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I told you that exact thing like 2 weeks ago

and on the flip side with Wayne out for the year and Rodgers gone I think I can make a serious run for missing the playoffs...my team is running on fumes

a couple players makes a huge difference in FF

Yep... my team went from being pretty good/above average with to terrible now after that Lynch trade.

I really did think Steven Jackson would be pretty good. ****. bb4l raped me in that trade.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #1067
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Yep... my team went from being pretty good/above average with to terrible now after that Lynch trade.

I really did think Steven Jackson would be pretty good. ****. bb4l raped me in that trade.
I'd feel good about it, but my team is dead last LOL. The trade was terrible for both sides?
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 08:35 PM   #1068
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
I'd feel good about it, but my team is dead last LOL. The trade was terrible for both sides?

Yeah, but your team is still good and scoring points, you've just had shitty luck, that's why your dead last in the win column. You still won the trade and benefitted from it.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:56 PM   #1069
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
I think you got me. I made two big mistakes this week
Outsmarted myself. I think you got it man. This one hurts...
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 12:16 AM   #1070
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Outsmarted myself. I think you got it man. This one hurts...
Damn was not expecting that
jazz873 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:39 AM   #1071
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

You can win out. You face me, Silent Killer, JB. 7 wins. You just need some help with the 6 win teams losing. There are 4 teams 6-4 with 3 games left. They are not all gonna end the season with 8 wins. I see two of them folding. 1-2 in that 3gm stretch. This league is close. U still have a shot.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:08 AM   #1072
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wow, 1st place 6-4, last place 4-6

I think everyone is still in it

amazing, this league has never been this tight before
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 12:19 PM   #1073
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, pretty crazy that everyone is sitting on the fence right now. Should be some pretty tense moments for all of us the next couple of Sundays.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 12:32 PM   #1074
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

What are the tie breakers?
Old 11-12-2013, 12:32 PM   #1075
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
What are the tie breakers?
should be total points scored.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:56 PM   #1076
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You can win out. You face me, Silent Killer, JB. 7 wins. You just need some help with the 6 win teams losing. There are 4 teams 6-4 with 3 games left. They are not all gonna end the season with 8 wins. I see two of them folding. 1-2 in that 3gm stretch. This league is close. U still have a shot.
True if I win out odds are I get in. Winning out though... Lol my team is not consistent. It's a good thing I picked up Andre Brown a long time ago because Mike James broke his foot (spent like $50 on him FAAB)... And Stacy is on a bye ( my normal flex) so I need Andre Brown to find pay dirt this week.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 03:17 PM   #1077
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
True if I win out odds are I get in. Winning out though... Lol my team is not consistent. It's a good thing I picked up Andre Brown a long time ago because Mike James broke his foot (spent like $50 on him FAAB)... And Stacy is on a bye ( my normal flex) so I need Andre Brown to find pay dirt this week.

On paper you should win this week. Andre Brown vs my Flex is Michael Floyd nursing a shoulder which had him miss 2nd half of last game, Roddy White who faces Revis or inconsistent Marvin Jones. Come on. Your TE was once on my team if I'm not mistaken. Now I'm scrambling week to week for TE production.

We'll see as anything can happen. Odds are in your favor tho. I have a tough 3gm stretch I dont think I can pull out 8 wins. Wish I won that game vs RBA. Antonio Brown f*cked me bigtime.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 04:52 PM   #1078
jazz873
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
On paper you should win this week. Andre Brown vs my Flex is Michael Floyd nursing a shoulder which had him miss 2nd half of last game, Roddy White who faces Revis or inconsistent Marvin Jones. Come on. Your TE was once on my team if I'm not mistaken. Now I'm scrambling week to week for TE production.

We'll see as anything can happen. Odds are in your favor tho. I have a tough 3gm stretch I dont think I can pull out 8 wins. Wish I won that game vs RBA. Antonio Brown f*cked me bigtime.
It looks like 7 wins is gonna be the magic number
Old 11-13-2013, 06:04 PM   #1079
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think the fantasy football gods are punishing me this year...letting me get out to a monster lead and then sucking it all away at the last minute...just like the Dallas Cowboys would

and they took away Rodgers at the exact same time Foles gets "hot"...forcing a hard core Cowboys fan like myself to use him, and actually hope he does good

Using Foles as my QB is like paying for a blow job from a really hot stripper...it feels so good but you know deep down in your heart that it's dirty...

please come back Rodgers, and end this nightmare...I beg you
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 07:03 PM   #1080
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Did you guys know you can see all the losing bids if you scroll down to Transactions>FAAB bids? I consider it don't really want to know territory...who wants to know how much money they wasted?
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: