Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-13-2013, 07:22 PM   #1081
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Win or lose I think this was the most fun I've had in a FF league. By most fun means not giving up halfway into it. Everyone has a chance even people who count themselves out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Did you guys know you can see all the losing bids if you scroll down to Transactions>FAAB bids? I consider it don't really want to know territory...who wants to know how much money they wasted?

I always operate from the app. So I cant see that option. Gonna check it out later on my laptop. I think the only bid I made where I failed/wasted money was trying to steal a QB from primetime. I thought Foles was already on a roster (assumed wrong) so figured he has Andre Johnson he may want Keesum since Arod went down.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 07:26 PM   #1082
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I think the fantasy football gods are punishing me this year...letting me get out to a monster lead and then sucking it all away at the last minute...just like the Dallas Cowboys would

and they took away Rodgers at the exact same time Foles gets "hot"...forcing a hard core Cowboys fan like myself to use him, and actually hope he does good

Using Foles as my QB is like paying for a blow job from a really hot stripper...it feels so good but you know deep down in your heart that it's dirty...

please come back Rodgers, and end this nightmare...I beg you

The gods have given me a golden shower this year. I had the nastiest WR trio ever with Julio Jones/Wes Welker/Antonio Brown. Despite my horrendous RB play, those guys in concert with stacked TEs (Cameron/Finley) and Stafford had me looking like a solid contender out of the gates.

Cut to losing Jones, Finley and Wilson for the season in a span of 7 days... And Locker basically being done which killed all of Nate Washington's production after a hot start.

The gods hath commenced urination.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:00 PM   #1083
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And I am the opposite of you guys. Made a shitty trade to start the year, getting rid of Forte for CJsucksk and starting off 1-5. Trade for Alshon Jeffery with Nugz to get redemption for first trade and Gronk comes back firing and injury to Julio gives Harry Douglas more playing time. RG3 starting to shake off early season rust as well.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 10:38 PM   #1084
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
The gods have given me a golden shower this year.

you win out and you're in though...so it's not all completely bad...YET
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 04:50 AM   #1085
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Interesting I bid and won Mike James for $59 I didn't think anyone would come close to that bid but JBs put in $50.. Sneaky

too bad he broke his ankle right when he was going to pay off for me lol
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:54 AM   #1086
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jail was the ONLY person to bid on Leonard and got him for $60?

although I am sure most were like me thinking "I'm not going to win that bid so why bother"

funny to know he could have snagged him for just $1 though
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:00 PM   #1087
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Jail was the ONLY person to bid on Leonard and got him for $60?

although I am sure most were like me thinking "I'm not going to win that bid so why bother"

funny to know he could have snagged him for just $1 though

Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 03:14 PM   #1088
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I should get $5 from everyone for joining this league when that guy left you all with ur pants around ur ankles. I'm just saying.
Old 11-17-2013, 02:37 PM   #1089
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I would bitch about CIN defense getting 25 points at HALF against me, but it was a great play home to inept Cleveland, should be expected big fantasy day.

Need some massive performances from AP and Lynch no idea how that's possible because I see MIN getting blown out there
Old 11-17-2013, 03:00 PM   #1090
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
I would bitch about CIN defense getting 25 points at HALF against me, but it was a great play home to inept Cleveland, should be expected big fantasy day.

Need some massive performances from AP and Lynch no idea how that's possible because I see MIN getting blown out there

I'm getting 0pts from my TE spot. And you also have Garcon/Reed who will get garbage pts late in this game. Watch. I would b!tch about...wait I am and I will! F*ck would.

So mad I didnt pick up Foles to block prime. Would have been awesome. Lucky
Old 11-17-2013, 03:08 PM   #1091
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I hate when guys you know you'd never start go off. Rainey with 3 TD's and 115 yards yet there was no way I'd ever start him this week
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:34 PM   #1092
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Bills got you 21 pts for defense. F*ck you Dean!
Old 11-17-2013, 04:54 PM   #1093
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

give my team away, I am done with football
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:40 PM   #1094
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Down 22 pts with Jamaal Charles and Steve Smith left. I'm not liking these odds.

I wish Woodhead would have cut this deficit to 12.
Old 11-18-2013, 01:41 AM   #1095
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Bills got you 21 pts for defense. F*ck you Dean!
haha it was just a good play, just like CIN defense... Charles disappointed tonight leaving the door open for me, Smith basically if he stays away from pay dirt I should win if he scores you should win. Michael Floyd had a huge game, but he's way past due... I'm a huge fan of Michael Floyd always have been ever since he turned Brady Quinn into a first round NFL draft pick LOL.

Jordan Reed laid an egg for me other than that nothing unexpected. AP had a dude but @ Seattle sort of expected. I really lucked out with Charles scrubbing it up for you, thought he'd have a nice day against Denver, he nearly did take one to the crib.

Been a huge fan of Steve Smith since forever, now he decides my fantasy fate lol

DON'T DO IT TO ME STEVE!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: