Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-18-2013, 04:22 PM   #1111
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
I was looking for the specific post with the payouts but couldn't find it. 700 is what you got last year though right?
yes, I know that is 1st
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 04:26 PM   #1112
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
1st: $700
2nd: $300
3rd: $200

I believe
thanks
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 04:30 PM   #1113
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
thanks
no correction

3rd: $100
high scorer: $100
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 04:32 PM   #1114
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
no correction

3rd: $100
high scorer: $100
only worried about first anyway
Old 11-18-2013, 04:51 PM   #1115
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Is there a reason special teams don't get points for kick/punt return touchdowns?
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 05:07 PM   #1116
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

It's just yahoo's default setting. The idea behind it is probably that individual players get credit for their return TD's.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 05:26 PM   #1117
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
It's just yahoo's default setting. The idea behind it is probably that individual players get credit for their return TD's.
Ahh okay thanks. IMO that is one setting yahoo has to fix
Old 11-18-2013, 05:37 PM   #1118
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Ahh okay thanks. IMO that is one setting yahoo has to fix

Pretty sure we can change it in the settings next year if people want. I'm fine either way.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 07:22 PM   #1119
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Basically needs 5 catches 44yds 1 TD for me to win. Charles was a dud but I can't expect him to get big pts on the road vs Denver defense. TE spot hurt me.

We shall see tonight either I'll be or

When Russell threw they TD pass to Lynch I cried.

And while you were crying I was probably doing something like this in front of the TV

Lynch ALMOST had another garbage time TD. He got a carry inside the 5 but was stuffed real late lol that one probably would have sealed it. But Steve Smith is capable this is going to be a tight finish prolly
Quote:

15 CARRIES
98 YARDS
6.5 YPC
1 TD

continuation of Ivory bragging...
lol, everyone knows Ivory is a stud, everyone knew that a long time ago. Really the first times he got a handful of carries with the Saints it was evident his violent running style would be effective - provided he stays healthy. If healthy he's a stud, but he tends to get hurt more than anyone else. I hope he stays healthy, especially against the Raiders in a few weeks need him and the Jets to romp on Oakland
Quote:
ah...that's right

wow, B4L could actually win the $100 for most points and miss the post season...never seen that happen but it is possible for him this year
yeah it has been a weird year for me, I'm not bs'ing when I say that in almost a decade of fantasy football serious play this is by far my best team on paper, yet it will possibly be one of my lowest finishes...
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 07:47 PM   #1120
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I see you winning out. Your team is really good.

And yeah no one doubted Ivory being productive. We doubted whether he could be healthy all season. Much like Demarco Murray whom prime said would play all 16 games. How that work out for you? Wait you no wan speaky on dat?

This the best FF season this lg has had since its creation.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 12:24 AM   #1121
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Got to win out now or I'm done. Jazz and Silent killer on the schedule.

gg Dean, GL
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 12:27 AM   #1122
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

It's ****ing nuts how close this league is going to turn out
Old 11-19-2013, 12:42 AM   #1123
jazz873
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Got to win out now or I'm done. Jazz and Silent killer on the schedule.

gg Dean, GL
I think you can get in with 7 wins
Old 11-19-2013, 01:46 AM   #1124
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yep GG Gobb, finally got a close one to go my way. I have to win the last two to make it. I think this upcoming week 12 is going to be the toughest SK has a very nice lineup and any guy in there is capable of a huge day. I also won't have Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch because of bye that's tough going to play that GB QB and Andre Brown in place of them.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 01:57 AM   #1125
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
yep GG Gobb, finally got a close one to go my way. I have to win the last two to make it. I think this upcoming week 12 is going to be the toughest SK has a very nice lineup and any guy in there is capable of a huge day. I also won't have Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch because of bye that's tough going to play that GB QB and Andre Brown in place of them.
Both of us really need a win. It's going to be a good matchup.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: