Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-28-2013, 08:40 PM   #1216
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Can't believe Nate Burleson does nothing while Ogletree and Jeremy Ross score TD's. And I thought GB would be competitive enough that Joique wouldn't get that much work. Blah.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 08:47 PM   #1217
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Can't believe Nate Burleson does nothing while Ogletree and Jeremy Ross score TD's. And I thought GB would be competitive enough that Joique wouldn't get that much work. Blah.
Very surprised that Burleson was so quiet. Packers were giving everything up to the run game and pass game outside of Calvin.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 11:02 PM   #1218
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just when I thought Demarco Murray started to hammer the nail into the coffin Justin Tucker peals it right out
Old 11-28-2013, 11:12 PM   #1219
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Just when I thought Demarco Murray started to hammer the nail into the coffin Justin Tucker peals it right out

so BS. 19pts. And potentially more depending how this plays out. F*ck outta here!!!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 11:12 PM   #1220
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
so BS. 19pts. And potentially more depending how this plays out. F*ck outta here!!!!!
Old 11-28-2013, 11:18 PM   #1221
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller

Old 11-29-2013, 04:14 AM   #1222
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jordy Nelson disappoints heavily. My other option was Miles Austin (1 catch for 18 yards)... I thought Jordy might score this week ah well. Now it's 52% likely I'll win and 48% likely that JBs will win according to Yahoo! May the luckier guy win LOL
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 05:36 PM   #1223
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

His kicker put 19 on me man. Walsh dont let me down.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:09 PM   #1224
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
His kicker put 19 on me man. Walsh dont let me down.
That's brutal

I have a futures bet on the Raiders under 5.5 wins so they can only win 1 more game...

Schedule:

@ Jets
v. Chiefs
@ Chargers
v. Broncos

Would you or anyone else in this league hedge the bet by putting money on Raiders money line @ Jets next week?

I'm considering, but Jets are 4-1 at home, Raiders are 1-5 on the road. Raiders are bottom 3 passing the ball but top 8 running it. Jets are #1 versus the run.... I feel like that game will decide my bet, if Jets win that I should be good as Oakland has 4 wins so far, they have to get 6 to **** my bet.

For the record I placed my bet 1 week before the season immediately after Dennis Allen said Flynn was his QB, no competition... then Pryor a day before the first game magically became QB. Flynn I doubt would have won any games for them.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:13 PM   #1225
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
That's brutal

I have a futures bet on the Raiders under 5.5 wins so they can only win 1 more game...

Schedule:

@ Jets
v. Chiefs
@ Chargers
v. Broncos

Would you or anyone else in this league hedge the bet by putting money on Raiders money line @ Jets next week?

I'm considering, but Jets are 4-1 at home, Raiders are 1-5 on the road. Raiders are bottom 3 passing the ball but top 8 running it. Jets are #1 versus the run.... I feel like that game will decide my bet, if Jets win that I should be good as Oakland has 4 wins so far, they have to get 6 to **** my bet.

For the record I placed my bet 1 week before the season immediately after Dennis Allen said Flynn was his QB, no competition... then Pryor a day before the first game magically became QB. Flynn I doubt would have won any games for them.

I'd hold off on that. Right now if I had to lean? It wouldn't be to hedge. See how NYJ perform Sunday. Raiders stink too man. QB position is up in the air, coaching is suspect. Vs Dallas they got conservative soon as they took the lead.

What other bets do you have? I recall you mentioning something else.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:35 PM   #1226
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
That's brutal

Schedule:

@ Jets
v. Chiefs
@ Chargers
v. Broncos

Thats a rough schedule. Honestly, if i had to pick, i would say they lose all 4.
Old 11-30-2013, 12:24 AM   #1227
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
I'd hold off on that. Right now if I had to lean? It wouldn't be to hedge. See how NYJ perform Sunday. Raiders stink too man. QB position is up in the air, coaching is suspect. Vs Dallas they got conservative soon as they took the lead.

What other bets do you have? I recall you mentioning something else.

Yeah that's my feeling exactly... Ivory is healthy at the moment for NYJ, Cromartie also is healthy... Those are two keys for them. I will see how they do against Miami, basically the only way I see the Jets losing to Oakland is if they making stupid turnovers aka Geno being Geno. If they protect the ball they shouldn't have issue home to Oakland. McGloin will be starting again Dennis Allen said which I like because Pryor can escape with his legs but McGloin can't. McGloin also doesn't go through all his reads, usually he makes up his mind pretty early and fires it in there, worked well first half with Andre Holmes and Streater making highlight 1 on 1 grabs but Dallas secondary bottom 3 going into that game against the pass. I probably bet a few games early in the year but around midseason i withdrew my last few hundred and said I'll just wait til the end of the regular season see what happens to the Raider bet, which I have 2 grand on... maybe bet in playoffs if Raiders go under 5.5 if not I'll hang it up for gambling
Old 11-30-2013, 03:07 PM   #1228
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Did you end up winning the titans bet?
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 05:29 PM   #1229
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Did you end up winning the titans bet?
No that game was part of this over/under... I said I had a lot riding on it which I do (2K) I needed Titans to win that one and they did. The two games that pissed me off were SD and Houston... neither one Raiders should have won but shit happens. Even against PIT they won by 3 but Suisham missed from 32 and 33... (his only misses this season )
Old 12-01-2013, 02:48 PM   #1230
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Got damn I really wanted that first rd BYE.

Whenever I enter a FF week feeling good I not only lose I get smacked!

I hope next week I have a favorable matchup with my players. Be nice no?

Also like an investigation of prime dropping Foles and letting Silent Killer get him.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: