Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-03-2013, 12:01 PM   #1276
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

I'm in another interesting spot with Rodgers...if he DOESN'T return then that is pretty much a free win for the Dallas Cowboys in 2 weeks, the Packers are the worst team in the NFL without him. But if I am going to have a magic run in this year's FF playoffs then I really need Rodgers to have monster games...

My other QB is McCown, who may or may not get benched to Cutler...Bears are still trying to figure that out.

if both Rodgers and McCown are out then I am screwed...shoulda kept Foles lol
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #1277
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What are the prize payouts? Do you still get something for 3rd?
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 02:03 PM   #1278
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This probably has been the least shyt talkin FF lg I've been in. Everyone scared to talk smack. Everyone wants to be nice, caring, giving. For FEAR of losing.

Superstitious F*cks! Even the big mouth prime time has manners. Friendliest he's ever been on ISH. F*ck outta here man.

Can the guys who got eliminated at least talk some shyt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
1st: $700
2nd: $300
3rd: $200

I believe

He believes.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 02:27 PM   #1279
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
This probably has been the least shyt talkin FF lg I've been in. Everyone scared to talk smack. Everyone wants to be nice, caring, giving. For FEAR of losing.

Superstitious F*cks! Even the big mouth prime time has manners. Friendliest he's ever been on ISH. F*ck outta here man.

He believes.
I needed a season under my belt to get comfortable you know

GOBB Iz BAD Amen,

Screw you for not winning and putting me in the playoffs. You don't even deserve to be in the playoffs. Its not like you played the hardest schedule or anything. I hope you win every other league you are in besides this one.

jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 02:32 PM   #1280
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

I hope Rodgers sits out the rest of the season so PT regrets letting SK get Foles as much as the people playing SK do. Foles > Brees vs. CAR this week for sure.

The only person I can trash talk is myself. If all 12 teams redrafted for the playoffs I think Brees, Graham & Vereen are the only guys on my team that would be taken before the 8th round.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 02:37 PM   #1281
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think I was too pissed off for the past 5 weeks to talk smack. My team straight up buckled down the stretch. Started 4-1 with most points I think and then went 2-6 down the stretch with 7 straight weeks of less than 110 points (including 4 straight with less than 100). Absolutely brutal.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 02:42 PM   #1282
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

payouts are:

1st: $700
2nd: $300
3rd: $100
high score: $100 (Orange Julius/Nugs Fan already locked this up)

so really, the final game is where the real $$$ is at...3rd and high score just get their money back, or free entry into next year.
Old 12-03-2013, 02:45 PM   #1283
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

my team was in too good of a spot all year to shit talk, I was in 1st place most of the year...I feel really fortunate to have a BYE

if I was like Illini or B4L this year I'd let all of you know you can suck my dick...lol
Old 12-03-2013, 03:07 PM   #1284
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

He believes.
I would have talked shit to your team but you didn't even make it competitive. Maybe next time you'll put up a fight.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 03:21 PM   #1285
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't want to talk smack because of my domination the past two years. Leave that for the little guys

COME AT ME BROSSSSS
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 04:42 PM   #1286
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
I would have talked shit to your team but you didn't even make it competitive. Maybe next time you'll put up a fight.

Just make sure you dont shyt the bed vs SCY ok bud?
Old 12-03-2013, 04:49 PM   #1287
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I think I was too pissed off for the past 5 weeks to talk smack. My team straight up buckled down the stretch. Started 4-1 with most points I think and then went 2-6 down the stretch with 7 straight weeks of less than 110 points (including 4 straight with less than 100). Absolutely brutal.

Softy
Old 12-03-2013, 04:51 PM   #1288
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
I needed a season under my belt to get comfortable you know

GOBB Iz BAD Amen,

Screw you for not winning and putting me in the playoffs. You don't even deserve to be in the playoffs. Its not like you played the hardest schedule or anything. I hope you win every other league you are in besides this one

Just remember marc with a c > marc with a k
Old 12-03-2013, 05:03 PM   #1289
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Just make sure you dont shyt the bed vs SCY ok bud?
I'll be fine. Nick Foles taking me to the ship
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 05:10 PM   #1290
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Softy

Better get all your trash talk in now because it will probably be another 3 years before you get to the playoffs again.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: