Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-12-2013, 09:34 PM   #1366
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
oh right here's natalie monday night after I CRUSH HIM

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 09:40 PM   #1367
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Too bad it took this long for the shit talking
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 10:04 PM   #1368
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
oh right here's natalie monday night after I CRUSH HIM

More like there's Natalie after having sex with GOBB.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 11:49 PM   #1369
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Matthews went off

fck you Denver, costing me money
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 12:40 AM   #1370
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Nice start for me in this matchup. Horrible for my Moreno/Demaryius/Woodhead team. Curse of Thursday night games.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 03:23 PM   #1371
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well fck. Team shit the bed, shoulda started Mike Wallace too. Probably won't matter in the end tho as nobody on my team is doing shit. Josh Gordon with 1 catch, 13 yards
Old 12-15-2013, 03:33 PM   #1372
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Ya, my team's not doing jack either. And I have Todman and Baldwin on my bench with 16+ Guess the odds are in my favor with more players left.
Old 12-15-2013, 03:38 PM   #1373
SCY
Put yr guns up

So yea, RB's are way overrated in fantasy.

Matt Asiata is the #3 back so far, Jordan Todman #4, Edwin Baker #6

All could have been picked up this last week.
Old 12-15-2013, 04:07 PM   #1374
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Forte takes it 24 yards, comes out for a play and Bush takes it 40 for a TD. Sucks. Atleast Gordon gets a chance at a deep ball.
Old 12-15-2013, 04:12 PM   #1375
SCY
Put yr guns up

Silly me thinking Gordon wouldn't go off at some point
Old 12-15-2013, 04:23 PM   #1376
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My team is getting hot at the right time.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:26 PM   #1377
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Silly me thinking Gordon wouldn't go off at some point

We both left alot of points on the bench. I think the NO game decides it unless Streater goes off completely.

As I type Newton gets sacked in the redzone on 3rd down
Old 12-15-2013, 04:30 PM   #1378
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Eat shyt prime!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:32 PM   #1379
SCY
Put yr guns up

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
My team is getting hot at the right time.

That trade you made for S-Jax and Mathews has turned out nicely.

Chiefs D!
Old 12-15-2013, 04:32 PM   #1380
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

FUUUUUUUUU KC defense. God dammit, I just started to regain hope.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: