Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-15-2013, 04:38 PM   #1381
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
That trade you made for S-Jax and Mathews has turned out nicely.

Chiefs D!

It's funny because I was absolutely regretting that trade for the longest time midseason and it seems like S-Jax and Mathews have been putting up good numbers the past 3 weeks finally... funny how things change in a fantasy football season
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:39 PM   #1382
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Ellington doing work early
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:42 PM   #1383
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What are the payouts for this again?
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:45 PM   #1384
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
payouts are:

1st: $700
2nd: $300
3rd: $100
high score: $100 (Orange Julius/Nugs Fan already locked this up)

so really, the final game is where the real $$$ is at...3rd and high score just get their money back, or free entry into next year.

Old 12-15-2013, 04:45 PM   #1385
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
It's funny because I was absolutely regretting that trade for the longest time midseason and it seems like S-Jax and Mathews have been putting up good numbers the past 3 weeks finally... funny how things change in a fantasy football season

Luuuuuuuuucky!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 05:05 PM   #1386
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Luuuuuuuuucky!
you're getting your bitchass revenge this week
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 05:11 PM   #1387
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
you're getting your bitchass revenge this week

Dude I forgot I even played this week. I was so caught up in the playoff matchup. Let me check. I'm watching Dallas and Demarco Murray is ballin. THAT would happen when I'm eliminated.
Old 12-15-2013, 05:15 PM   #1388
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

I'm only up 4.
Old 12-15-2013, 05:17 PM   #1389
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

primetime is getting shyt beat down his leg. I love it.

SCY doesnt look good, Brees and Graham are laying rotten eggs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
What are the payouts for this again?

$700 or $300 for you. Can you pay my entry for next season and I'll return the favor when I win?
Old 12-15-2013, 05:41 PM   #1390
SCY
Put yr guns up

Ya every once in a while NO just has these out of nowhere road stinkers. I know he's done it in St. Louis before, but obviously you don't just bench Brees & Graham based upon that. Ah well, hoping for a furious 2nd half.
Old 12-15-2013, 06:33 PM   #1391
SCY
Put yr guns up

Ugh if I can just get ANYTHING out of Brees/Graham, I'd be in this.
Old 12-15-2013, 06:47 PM   #1392
SCY
Put yr guns up

Let Ellington get a TD you cunts
Old 12-15-2013, 07:09 PM   #1393
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

SCXY vs Nuggetsfan = nail biter. I wondered how many times they checked score updates, how often did they figure out "Well if i can get a 20pt cushion I have a chance", "I still have T.Smith left so if I can keep this close I got this".

Wish these two were mic'd up secretly tho.
Old 12-15-2013, 07:12 PM   #1394
SCY
Put yr guns up

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
SCXY vs Nuggetsfan = nail biter. I wondered how many times they checked score updates, how often did they figure out "Well if i can get a 20pt cushion I have a chance", "I still have T.Smith left so if I can keep this close I got this".

Wish these two were mic'd up secretly tho.

You'd hear a lot of golf claps every time Sproles has a 5 yard gain.
Old 12-15-2013, 07:18 PM   #1395
SCY
Put yr guns up

Solid 14 point lead. Brees salvaged his day and Pat MaGroin keeps padding my stats with picks. I don't get why they're playing him over Pryor, cause he had one decent game? Pryor sucks too but at least there's potential upside there.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: