Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-17-2013, 12:18 AM   #1411
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

My condolences to big Nat, he deserved better with his dominant team. I had the #1 seed and top scoring team last year and lost at the same point so I don't feel too guilty about it, but PT had a much better team than my scrap heap.

Maybe this title match of two mediocre regular season teams will spur us to go away from the plain head to head format? Because I'd be down with that.

That said, I couldn't imagine anything better than getting to crush a Jazz fan to win my first title. Nothing named Jazz will never win anything, and that's the way it will always be.

SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:21 AM   #1412
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Orange Julius team just didn't come through for him...

Amazing that it is SCY and Jazz are in the Championship, two least likely teams IMO
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:22 AM   #1413
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

BTW, Justin Tucker is a damn boss. Resurrected my chances in another league.
Old 12-17-2013, 12:24 AM   #1414
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

H2H is where it's at SCY in terms of entertainment...
Old 12-17-2013, 12:26 AM   #1415
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

So me and Orange play for 3rd now right?
Old 12-17-2013, 12:29 AM   #1416
SCY
Put yr guns up

Personally, I think the all-play format would be more fun but no point wasting breath on it I guess. And yea you play Orange for $100
Old 12-17-2013, 12:42 AM   #1417
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Congrats SCY. Hopefully I win my buy in back + most points, help with flaming out this weeks games.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:50 AM   #1418
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Congrats SCY. Hopefully I win my buy in back + most points, help with flaming out this weeks games.
I forgot about that. Now i dont feel so bad for you
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 04:57 PM   #1419
SCY
Put yr guns up

I forgot to point out that the non re-seeding I complained about it is the only reason I'm in the championship game.

This matchup is like if the Dolphins and Cardinals go on to play in the Super Bowl.
Old 12-22-2013, 07:02 PM   #1420
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

4th place for me

Oh well

Looks like Jazz Ballers is taking 1st which is seriously amazing... Dez Bryant is just good luck in this league
Old 12-22-2013, 07:58 PM   #1421
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This 3rd place finish stiiiiings.
Old 12-22-2013, 08:06 PM   #1422
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I watched no football today. First game will be Bears vs Eagles. Being eliminated from two leagues in FF will do that. Just no interests in games even in the redzone format. Spent my time watching cosbys, good times and gta 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
This 3rd place finish stiiiiings.

Yeah $200 is a bad thing. F*ck you Natalie, you dont got all the answers!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 08:08 PM   #1423
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I watched no football today. First game will be Bears vs Eagles. Being eliminated from two leagues in FF will do that. Just no interests in games even in the redzone format. Spent my time watching cosbys, good times and gta 5

Yeah $200 is a bad thing. F*ck you Natalie, you dont got all the answers!

Yeah atleast I make profit but I had already spent that 7 hundy in my head
Old 12-22-2013, 11:18 PM   #1424
SCY
Put yr guns up

Ugh. I never really considered starting Joique, so at least I'm not kicking myself too bad over that. I guess it's possible Phil Dawson could have a huge game while S-Jax and Tony G get mostly stonewalled, but I'm not holding my breath. Congrats Jazz.
Old 12-23-2013, 11:57 PM   #1425
SCY
Put yr guns up

Congrats Jazz.

Came in 2nd in both my leagues so $400 profit on the year. Guess I can't complain too much.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: