Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 07-04-2013, 11:26 AM   #1
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Better option???

Play Bledsoe and Dragic together in the back court or Trade Dragic w/ Gortat to Pelicans for Eric Gordon?
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:45 AM   #2
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Better option???

I'd rather not trade Dragic again and I don't want to put him in a position where he'll be fighting for minutes with that boy Jrue, Vasquez, and Tyreke.

If we were to be the team that inevitably trades for Eric Gordon at some point this offseason the Pelicans better be ready for a lowball.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:52 AM   #3
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just looked that up, didn't know they were already trading for Tyreke Evans.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:01 PM   #4
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Looks like they might S&T Lopez+Vasquez for Evans so they can get some value.
Old 07-04-2013, 12:28 PM   #5
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation

Bledsoe is more of a score first PG (correct?) and Dragić is more the traditional type PG. Honestly depends on what you feel gives you the best option to win, right? I really like Gordon and was disappointed for the Suns when the Hornets matched the offer sheet. Seems to me like the Pelicans (still getting used to that) are stockpiling talent. Rumors they are about to add Evans either by sign-and-trade, or outright thru the offer sheet that the Kings allegedly will not match.

If I had to guess, I'd venture to say the Suns hold on to Gortat at least till the trade deadline (could be wrong) but seems to me, they are interested in seeing if he can help Len at all. But, that is all contingent upon the offers they receive in return, because if they get something they feel helps them out, Gortat is as good as gone. I just hope they don't salary dump him. I never been a fan of that method of business practice.
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:13 PM   #6
Maniak
Maniak

I think that Gordon will be gone. Don't think he'll be a part of the Pelicans future.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:19 PM   #7
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

New management wants to make their own mark and will have time before being expected to win. To me that shows there is a possibility of dealing dragic. Are the suns really going to give Bledsoe a big contract to be a backup?

Shumpert and Felton for dragic.

Shumpert would be a great fit next to Bledsoe and Felton is solid and on a backup pg's contract.
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:24 AM   #8
Cherry Picker
I shoot 85 %

Cherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputation

Still not certain about Bledsoe's ability to run an offense. He's a physical beast though.
Cherry Picker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: