Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-05-2013, 01:03 PM   #31
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ariana Grande is how old again?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
A womans t!ts can grow until she's 25. So she might get lucky. If not she should get some implants. Nothing huge because of her frame. A "C" cup size perhaps.

I sound like a total pig of a man right now
You do. And while a woman's tits can keep growing she doesn't control it. Unless there are some drugs that do that now.

Last edited by Bandito : 07-05-2013 at 01:06 PM.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:05 PM   #32
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen_one6
That's gross. Seriously. If you're attracted to that, you probably find many teenage girls attractive.
Dude if you are not attracted to some teenage girls then you are just stupid. Just because you can't touch it doesn't mean you can't look. Men have married teenage girls throughout history. It is illegal now but it doesn't mean you can't look.

Man do I sound like a pervert right now!
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:13 PM   #33
lakers_forever
National High School Star

lakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Dude if you are not attracted to some teenage girls then you are just stupid. Just because you can't touch it doesn't mean you can't look. Men have married teenage girls throughout history. It is illegal now but it doesn't mean you can't look.

Man do I sound like a pervert right now!

In most Western European countries, the age of consent is 14 or 15. You might be a pervert for being attracted to a 16 year old girl in America, in most western democracies, it would be seen as normal.

Age of consent:

lakers_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:14 PM   #34
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Someone help me understand how this girl got a huge following on ISH. I never really followed that thread
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:21 PM   #35
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Are people just now realizing this? I have been saying for years that the obsession people have with this 12-year-old looking girl is creepy.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:22 PM   #36
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
He tweeted something today because he's a good american
He didn't tweet anything. Just deleted his last tweet and protected his account so only his followers can see it.

**** your joke.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:23 PM   #37
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
He didn't tweet anything. Just deleted his last tweet and protected his account so only his followers can see it.

**** your joke.

I follow him
The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:24 PM   #38
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Quote:
I follow him
well he didn't tweet anything, so I'm not sure where you're going with this.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:28 PM   #39
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
well he didn't tweet anything, so I'm not sure where you're going with this.

Hmm, guess he deleted that too. Unamerican.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:32 PM   #40
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The sad thing about Rad being gone is that, now I don't have anybody who cares about my dick anymore. He cared more about my dick than I do.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:34 PM   #41
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
The sad thing about Rad being gone is that, now I don't have anybody who cares about my dick anymore. He cared more about my dick than I do.

You're thinking of me. I was always asking about your coworkers daughters friend and stuff.

How's that dick, btw?
Old 07-05-2013, 02:39 PM   #42
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You're thinking of me. I was always asking about your coworkers daughters friend and stuff.

How's that dick, btw?
My man, Macho!!!!!

Dick is laying low for now. Got a job interview on Monday to focus on. Need 1 more reference letter to get, gonna get it from my instructor.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:56 PM   #43
DropStep
Good High School Starter

DropStep has decent reputation

She has those big ass eyes that hypnotize everyone.
DropStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:57 PM   #44
tomtucker
NBA rookie of the year

tomtucker has an OK reputation so far

you are never too old.......
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...sEnabled=false

92-year-old weds 22-year-old bride
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:04 PM   #45
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtucker
you are never too old.......
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...sEnabled=false

92-year-old weds 22-year-old bride

She looks excited to consummate.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: