Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-19-2013, 08:21 PM   #31
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dexter season 8

i misread the above post
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:17 PM   #32
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

I've read the spoilers for the rest of the season, and it kinda sucks tbh.

If this wasn't a final season, I would say it's been a good season, but since it is, this shit is bad.

Last edited by The-Legend-24 : 08-25-2013 at 06:33 AM.
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 10:34 PM   #33
Graviton
Cavs fan since 1970

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
I've read the spoilers for the rest of the season, and it kinda sucks tbh.

If this wasn't a final season, I would say it's been a good season, but since it's not, this shit is bad.
Link to spoilers?
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 10:47 PM   #34
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Also, using "Make Your Own Kind of Music" as kind of a theme song for the killer is odd because it instantly takes me back to Desmond in the hatch.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 11:24 PM   #35
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Bring back doakes!!!! Motha.f.ucka! !!!!
Gs

Dexter finna kill himself to avoid rule number one of the code....don't get caught
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 01:37 PM   #36
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
Link to spoilers?

Spoilers below....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Issac is the Brain Surgeon...he kills the old Dr. woman next episode......Dexter and Hannah have to escape Miami because of a Big Hurricane in the Finale......they escape and live happily ever after
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 02:18 PM   #37
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Qwi you don't like much of anything. you're like the toughest critic to win over. Not that I disagree with this season being terrible.

This season needs to hurry up and end already. I want to see dexter Fate. Does he die? Does he continue? What? Will the creepy doctor say IM YOU'RE REAL MOTHER! Me and Harry had relations why do you think Deb gets wet for you? You're not really brother and sister. Or she is really a killer too. Meh

I don't know which show was worst true dud or suxter.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 02:30 PM   #38
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What the **** GOBB? Dexter and Deb are not really brother and sister. Everybody knows this already.

But yeah, the show's been somewhat painful to watch this season. I agree that it's been pretty much downhill since s4, but its one of those shows that is good enough to watch on the strength of its core characters even if the directors and writers leave something to be desired.

Last edited by nightprowler10 : 08-20-2013 at 02:33 PM.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 02:35 PM   #39
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Qwi you don't like much of anything. you're like the toughest critic to win over. Not that I disagree with this season being terrible.
I don't deny it. But put me into this thread durings seasons 1, 2 or 4 and I'd be sporting a semi about how amazing the show is. This is kind of the end of the gradual drop-off after that. It happens to all shows that drag on for this long.
Old 08-20-2013, 03:24 PM   #40
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
What the **** GOBB? Dexter and Deb are not really brother and sister. Everybody knows this already.

I know.

Quote:
I don't deny it. But put me into this thread durings seasons 1, 2 or 4 and I'd be sporting a semi about how amazing the show is. This is kind of the end of the gradual drop-off after that. It happens to all shows that drag on for this long.

Agreed. And where did you get your username from? I hate having to type it. That is one username I'll always butch even after I look at it. "Qwi"
Old 08-20-2013, 03:33 PM   #41
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I know.

Agreed. And where did you get your username from? I hate having to type it. That is one username I'll always butch even after I look at it. "Qwi"

Qwyjibo is a word Bart Simpson plays in scrabble with his parents. Qwyjibo: A large bald, fat, north american ape ... at which point Homer chokes him. IIRC.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 03:40 PM   #42
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
Qwyjibo is a word Bart Simpson plays in scrabble with his parents. Qwyjibo: A large bald, fat, north american ape ... at which point Homer chokes him. IIRC.

Wow
Old 08-20-2013, 05:54 PM   #43
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Although he spells it Kwyjibo on the show. I have a full head of hair too. Really.
Old 08-25-2013, 04:24 AM   #44
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

God damn Hannah is gorgeous. I just want to see Dex sail away with her now and her not die but I don't see this one ending on a positive note. At least there's more of her though which is a huge plus.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:32 AM   #45
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
Link to spoilers?
http://forums.televisionwithoutpity....tioner/page-61

I'm pretty sure these are the same ones that were posted on reddit.
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: