Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-05-2013, 10:58 PM   #16
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation
Default Re: Dwight chose Houston - Lakers rebuild??

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
What a low class ignorant, illiterate rant about nothing, I know you're butthurt about Dwight leaving, you're free to be a crybaby, this is an open forum where we can say what we like as long as we keep it respectful.
I have the right to state my very much proven opinion, and even the biggest dummy on here is also free to say whatever he or she feels.
If you don't like this freedom YOU can leave at any time, you have that right as well. If you think 'Antoni should be the coach and that Jimmy Buss has a clue on how to run this franchise, say it, I don't give a rats ass.
Anyone who knows WTF they are talking about would agree with my comments on this matter. I said even BEFORE the terrible mikes were hired that they were going to fail miserably, I was upfront about it while many others said to give them a chance.....I said I was 100% positive that they were horrible hires.......oops, I was right both times....lol.

I warned everyone, years in advance that if Dr. Buss gave this team to Jimmy instead of Jeanie, that he would run the franchise into the ground......well, if you don't see the path we are on, then I guess you don't know better than to walk in front of a truck either. We are probably headed into the sh!t hole the Raiders are in unless Jimmy either lets Jeanie run everything or sells the team.
If you think I'm wrong about this, I will say the same thing that I said about the Mikes, go ahead....If you ever have anything to prove me wrong, feel free to call me on it........I'm still waiting, and I know you will never be able to call me on anything...lol.

As for me just being a coach.....lmao, yeah ok, lets see, I own a large house in Calabasas with a large pool and 2 expensive cars.....just to name a few things. If you actually think I got that by coaching AAU basketball I enjoy coaching and I am great at it but it is not my JOB.
Seeing the language you use, I seriously doubt you could own anything.....maybe you're a truck driver???

Don't embarrass yourself, stick to attempting to discuss basketball, that's what this forum is for.

this is where i stopped reading

this was power play by Kobe: kobe didnt care about howard anways....kobe 2/3 or howard 5 yrs...give e kobe please

http://instagram.com/p/baKYLGHlwT/#

Last edited by Lakers_Kobe_Fan : 07-05-2013 at 11:14 PM.
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:58 AM   #17
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
lol seriously stfu dude....u r a coach and nothing else...

I am ok with the loser going...it has more to do about his relationship with kobe then about the coach.....i take 2-3 more years of Kobe than pathetic baby Dwight Howard

That loser and pathetic baby didn't have to play early in the season coming out of back surgery. He then tore his labrum and yet finished playing 76 games just missing 6 contests.
Pau missed 33 games. Nash missed 32 games etc.
That pathetic Dwight still was in the top 5 in FG%, rebs, blocks etc.
Did he had a great season. Heck no,
But Geez man, you whine about DK ranting on D'Antoni and yet you did the same to Howard.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 01:27 AM   #18
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

excited for 2014 baby!
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 01:41 AM   #19
Mgamer20o0
Great young streetballer

Mgamer20o0 has decent reputationMgamer20o0 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
excited for 2014 baby!
i am as well.... but whats up with all these posts about bring back all these past lakers. i would rather sign some undrafted players and hope someone works out.
Mgamer20o0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 01:42 AM   #20
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
That loser and pathetic baby didn't have to play early in the season coming out of back surgery. He then tore his labrum and yet finished playing 76 games just missing 6 contests.
But Geez man, you whine about DK ranting on D'Antoni and yet you did the same to Howard.

maybe if you take the whole sentence and comprehend it...u would have replied it some other way.....

Ramona shellbourne is saying NOT everybody in the lakers FO was sold on this guy to be the guy who could lead the lakers and carry their flag....which i agree with....

do you really think that the lakers would have lost him if they wanted to resign him? they would have fired D'toni a$$ just like that after the season ended.

anyways please dont compare me to dk's nonstop whining and complaining on this forum (every) about how pathetic the coach is...when was the last time you saw me whine on this forum?

Last edited by Lakers_Kobe_Fan : 07-06-2013 at 01:44 AM.
Old 07-06-2013, 01:48 AM   #21
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
maybe if you take the whole sentence and comprehend it...u would have replied it some other way.....

Ramona shellbourne is saying NOT everybody in the lakers FO was sold on this guy to be the guy who could lead the lakers and carry their flag....which i agree with....

do you really think that the lakers would have lost him if they wanted to resign him? they would have fired D'toni a$$ just like that after the season ended.

anyways please dont compare me to dk's nonstop whining and complaining on this forum (every) about how pathetic the coach is...when was the last time you saw me whine on this forum?

Hours ago
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 07:56 AM   #22
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Let us all face the facts:

Dwight never wanted LAL

The only reason he ended up in LA was because we were the only option for him and he just wanted to get out of Orlando in anyway possible.

It was a good attempt by the lakers and they did everything right.

They turned an injury prone Andrew Bynum into Howard. Who else could have done that?

He had to have an excuse to leave. He chose D'Antoni as an excuse.

I also strongly agree with lakers_kobe_fan that Dwight did have some issues with Kobe as much as he did with D'Antoni.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:17 AM   #23
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Who is Dwight Howard? We should never underestimate Mitch to do the right thing. The light is dim right now, but not for long trust that guys.

So, let's stop all this bashing and respect each other opinion and move on guys.

Go Lakers
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 01:36 PM   #24
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Let us all face the facts:

Dwight never wanted LAL

The only reason he ended up in LA was because we were the only option for him and he just wanted to get out of Orlando in anyway possible.

It was a good attempt by the lakers and they did everything right.

They turned an injury prone Andrew Bynum into Howard. Who else could have done that?

He had to have an excuse to leave. He chose D'Antoni as an excuse.

I also strongly agree with lakers_kobe_fan that Dwight did have some issues with Kobe as much as he did with D'Antoni.

people keep harping on the coach. Lakers FO is led by Mitch Kupcake ...1 of the smartest gm's in the league. if they thought dwight can be laker franchise player they would have dropped D'Toni like a hot potato.....

everybody calls out Jim buss....but look at the last 2 offseasons...
got us CP3 ...& was going to follow up with howard....thanks to stern...didnt workout

last year ...got nash...how many people in here thought we had even a chance to get nash??? even if he was 60yrs old...nobody...then they followed by cHoward.....

i trust FO to make right decisions.....
Old 07-06-2013, 02:27 PM   #25
DKLaker

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08

Thank You!!!!!

Lakers Kobe Fan has his gripes, we all do. For him to personally attack me is retarded and low class. I have put up with his illegible 1st grade posts without a comment, dude needs spell check to spell CAT. Dude needs to go back to school and spend less time on here, maybe learn something about class and respect while he's at it........then learn basketball.

I love the Lakers, I have since 1960......'Antoni is an abomination to the sport of basketball. He makes my blood boil.....yes, WORSE than Brown.
I am almost positive that with Jimmy in charge, we will hire another idiot coach when we fire 'Antoni. So yeah, I admit that I rant....I have the rigth to just like anyone else.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 03:24 PM   #26
mr sax
Kids at the park dunk on me

mr sax has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
:

So yeah, I admit that I rant....I have the rigth to just like anyone else.

"RIGTH" is spelled "RIGHT". Please use spell check.
mr sax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:02 PM   #27
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Who should the Lakers try to acquire for this upcoming season? If Gasol is to start at C, we will need another starting shooter. Either at the 2, 3 or 4. If it's at the 2 then Kobe would move to SF. If it's at the 3 then Artest would move to PF. There are not many good long-range PFs in the league so that may be off the table.

Who would be right for one of those 3 positions?? Lakers unfortunately don't have many options to trade with.. Knowing the Lakers, there is zero chance they tank the season with the current roster..

Honestly, Lakers should save the amnesty for next off-season. Amnesty Nash so then Lakers have $0 on the books next summer. Start completely anew. I'm sure Gasol will take a $6-7m paycut (currently 19m) along with Kobe taking $12-13m paycut (currently 30m).

Last edited by bladefd : 07-06-2013 at 04:05 PM.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:25 PM   #28
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Quote:

Thank You!!!!!

Lakers Kobe Fan has his gripes, we all do. For him to personally attack me is retarded and low class. I have put up with his illegible 1st grade posts without a comment, dude needs spell check to spell CAT. Dude needs to go back to school and spend less time on here, maybe learn something about class and respect while he's at it........then learn basketball.

I love the Lakers, I have since 1960......'Antoni is an abomination to the sport of basketball. He makes my blood boil.....yes, WORSE than Brown.
I am almost positive that with Jimmy in charge, we will hire another idiot coach when we fire 'Antoni. So yeah, I admit that I rant....I have the rigth to just like anyone else.

lol now u r a grammar teacher??? grow up a little...

you are like the internet millionaire who likes to show off...dude nobody gives a fcuk if you have 2 houses or 10 mansions......

u have ran good posters on this forum...GTS, SoCalMike....by your bull sh1t of oh i am coach ...look at me ....I know everything...what the fcuk u guys know....

& please DONT drop me a private message asking to stop calling you out in the forum.....
Old 07-06-2013, 04:25 PM   #29
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sax
"RIGTH" is spelled "RIGHT". Please use spell check.

owned

Old 07-06-2013, 04:27 PM   #30
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
Who should the Lakers try to acquire for this upcoming season? If Gasol is to start at C, we will need another starting shooter. Either at the 2, 3 or 4. If it's at the 2 then Kobe would move to SF. If it's at the 3 then Artest would move to PF. There are not many good long-range PFs in the league so that may be off the table.

Who would be right for one of those 3 positions?? Lakers unfortunately don't have many options to trade with.. Knowing the Lakers, there is zero chance they tank the season with the current roster..

Honestly, Lakers should save the amnesty for next off-season. Amnesty Nash so then Lakers have $0 on the books next summer. Start completely anew. I'm sure Gasol will take a $6-7m paycut (currently 19m) along with Kobe taking $12-13m paycut (currently 30m).

they cant amnesty nash as he signed after the lockout....

they can use provision on him where they spread out his salary for next couple of years
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: