Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-07-2013, 04:58 PM   #46
dd24
College superstar

Default Re: Dwight chose Houston - Lakers rebuild??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sax
Okay. So let's see....so far you don't like people with mental disabilities, truck drivers, Celtics fans or players, Mike Brown, Mike D'Antoni (that's his name). Only time will tell who else makes it onto your esteemed list.

I know you enjoy the childish stunt of calling Mike D'Antoni "'Antoni" because he doesn't stress "D"efense but c'mon. You're an adult who owns not one but TWO expensive cars. Surely you can do better than 'Antoni. That's like someone calling you "DKMoron". It's not....wait a minute! DKMoron is perfect for you!

DK makes well thought out posts and actually contributes to this forum. While we all don't always agree, I'd much rather see his posts than some others. You guys need to lay off a bit.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 07:36 PM   #47
mr sax
Kids at the park dunk on me

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
DK makes well thought out posts and actually contributes to this forum. While we all don't always agree, I'd much rather see his posts than some others. You guys need to lay off a bit.

It's puzzling to me that DK claims to be a huge Laker fan but has done nothing the past year but bash the organization. A fan sticks by his team whether winning or losing. Management has decided to go with Mike D'Antoni as head coach. It does nobody any good to bitch and moan about it for over a year which is all I have tried to say.
mr sax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 08:19 PM   #48
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
It's puzzling to me that DK claims to be a huge Laker fan but has done nothing the past year but bash the organization. A fan sticks by his team whether winning or losing. Management has decided to go with Mike D'Antoni as head coach. It does nobody any good to bitch and moan about it for over a year which is all I have tried to say.

You want me to be a dumbass blind homer......I'm far too intelligent for that.
I have been 100% on the money, IN ADVANCE, the Lakers are a complete disaster since Jimmy Buss has been in charge and if it continues, we will never win another title. We are NOT the Lakers that we all have loved, people need to take off those homer rose colored glasses and see the truth.
If you don't want to see and hear the truth too fking bad, you cannot bully me into changing so why not shut your pie hole and actually contribute something of use to the forum.....trade ideas, strategy....anything of use.....shock me please
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 09:09 PM   #49
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

Quote:
Okay. So let's see....so far you don't like people with mental disabilities, truck drivers, Celtics fans or players, Mike Brown, Mike D'Antoni (that's his name). Only time will tell who else makes it onto your esteemed list.

I know you enjoy the childish stunt of calling Mike D'Antoni "'Antoni" because he doesn't stress "D"efense but c'mon. You're an adult who owns not one but TWO expensive cars. Surely you can do better than 'Antoni. That's like someone calling you "DKMoron". It's not....wait a minute! DKMoron is perfect for you!

$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 10:45 PM   #50
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

Quote:
No he doesn't. He's a broken record who adds nothing to the conversation but the same mindless dribble over and over
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 10:53 PM   #51
longtime lurker

This went from a thread about the Lakers rebuilding to personal attacks. We need to get this thread back on track. Lakers need to sign some young players and commit to a playoff push.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 11:17 PM   #52
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:

maybe he does but the constant b!tching about the coach and Jim buss is getting really annoying.

no matter what the topic is...it always goes to the coach or how pathetic Jim buss is.....

or its about how i am coach and i know everything...so stfu and listen to me...doesnt work in real life and most definitely doesnt work on a internet forum

Last edited by Lakers_Kobe_Fan : 07-08-2013 at 12:31 AM.
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 11:46 PM   #53
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

I got 2 expensive cars & I live in Cabbage, California
Old 07-08-2013, 12:32 AM   #54
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
I got 2 expensive cars & I live in Cabbage, California

wow u r so rich....u must be smart person....
Old 07-08-2013, 01:21 AM   #55
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
If you don't agree with me, then you're dumb, stupid & don't know anything about basketball *PERIOD*
Old 07-08-2013, 02:06 AM   #56
DKLaker

Quote:

No, and just because you are illiterate and ignorant doesn't mean you live in your mommy's garage or a trailer park.....or do you

You complained about Dwight all year....and I really didn't care.....why bother starting arguments?
If you think Jimmy and 'Antoni are terrific, if you are satisfied with not making the playoffs, I really don't give a crap. If you are a complete loser and you have nothing better to do with your life.....I don't care. If you never graduated from elementary school.....I don't care.

I don't care if someone disagrees with me, in fact if they make an intelligent argument I really appreciate it and at times it changes my viewpoint. I don't want to name names, I would hate to slight anyone but other than the regular posting guys, Frank Foley and I disagree at times and I will tell you that every single post he makes borders on brilliance and is well articulated.

Last edited by DKLaker : 07-08-2013 at 02:28 AM.
Old 07-08-2013, 02:43 AM   #57
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
No, and just because you are illiterate and ignorant doesn't mean you live in your mommy's garage or a trailer park.....or do you

You complained about Dwight all year....and I really didn't care.....why bother starting arguments?
If you think Jimmy and 'Antoni are terrific, if you are satisfied with not making the playoffs, I really don't give a crap. If you are a complete loser and you have nothing better to do with your life.....I don't care. If you never graduated from elementary school.....I don't care.

I don't care if someone disagrees with me, in fact if they make an intelligent argument I really appreciate it and at times it changes my viewpoint. I don't want to name names, I would hate to slight anyone but other than the regular posting guys, Frank Foley and I disagree at times and I will tell you that every single post he makes borders on brilliance and is well articulated.

Oh DK, when nothing to say.... Attack people & call them names.... Brilliant....
Old 07-08-2013, 02:12 PM   #58
DKLaker

Quote:
Oh DK, when nothing to say.... Attack people & call them names.... Brilliant....

Hmmmm.......go back and look at who started this..........YOU!!!!!

I don't start crap with anyone, but I am more than willing to fire back!!!!
I don't hold grudges so as long as you stop it, I will not have anything negative to ever say about you. I am the same with everyone on here. I don't mind a heated debate as long as it doesn't get personal. Me calling 'Antoni or Jimmy names is not a personal attack on any forum member and it shouldn't be taken or handled as such. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, no matter how many times they state it, if you don't like it, don't read it or respond.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:17 AM   #59
mr sax
Kids at the park dunk on me

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
This went from a thread about the Lakers rebuilding to personal attacks. We need to get this thread back on track. Lakers need to sign some young players and commit to a playoff push.

Exactly. Stop signing guys like Steve Nash. Look at Golden State and Indiana. All young guys. A lot of Laker fans have an aversion to rebuilding because they are impatient and expect to win every year. Ain't gonna happen. Lakers MUST rebuild.
mr sax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:50 AM   #60
DKLaker

Quote:
Exactly. Stop signing guys like Steve Nash. Look at Golden State and Indiana. All young guys. A lot of Laker fans have an aversion to rebuilding because they are impatient and expect to win every year. Ain't gonna happen. Lakers MUST rebuild.

Basketball talk!!!!! Thank You
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: