Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-09-2013, 12:33 PM   #16
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: What is the biggest d*ck move you ever made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen_one6
Once I met this girl via the internet and I thought she might be around an 8 because of her pics. Dem damn angles got me doe. I met her at the movie theater and she was a whale. The previews started and I said I had to go to the bathroom. I drove home instead and I never talked to her again.

I don't blame you man.

Women be lying online.
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:45 PM   #17
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You know you aren't a good person when you have to put as much thought into it as I have...

Where do I begin?

How about taking pictures of a girl's ass in public? Creepy? Dickhead? Or public service?
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:52 PM   #18
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
When I was working at the cable company, I had access to all residential accounts. My ex-gf's brother had owed me money and kept bullshtin me. One of those types who claim they are broke, but is constantly wearing new clothes when you see him.

I found through a mutual friend that he was ordering a fight (Mayweather vs Ortiz) and having a party at his condo. A week or so later, it was fight night and I was working that night as well. Right before the main event fight began, I deactivated ALL of his cable boxes. The fight only lasted a few rounds, so he missed the whole fight. Come to find out he had over 30 people at his crib.

It was good payback
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:01 PM   #19
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
When I was working at the cable company, I had access to all residential accounts. My ex-gf's brother had owed me money and kept bullshtin me. One of those types who claim they are broke, but is constantly wearing new clothes when you see him.

I found through a mutual friend that he was ordering a fight (Mayweather vs Ortiz) and having a party at his condo. A week or so later, it was fight night and I was working that night as well. Right before the main event fight began, I deactivated ALL of his cable boxes. The fight only lasted a few rounds, so he missed the whole fight. Come to find out he had over 30 people at his crib.

It was good payback
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:02 PM   #20
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
You know you aren't a good person when you have to put as much thought into it as I have...

Where do I begin?

How about taking pictures of a girl's ass in public? Creepy? Dickhead? Or public service?

It's hard to say without a picture
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:12 PM   #21
2013 Lakers
Kids at the park dunk on me

2013 Lakers has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements

Where do I begin?

A public service only if you share them online.

2013 Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:23 PM   #22
Jameerthefear
Thanks Jameer! (04-14)

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn... was showing my sister something on the computer and she saw this tab...

fvck now i look suspect...
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:44 PM   #23
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear

Keep it going, start inviting dudes over late at night just to mess with her.
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:46 PM   #24
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear

ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 02:23 PM   #25
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 Lakers

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:07 PM   #26
chosen_one6
Earned not given

chosen_one6 is considered somewhat coolchosen_one6 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 Lakers

Those two pics > than all the models dudes be posting on here. Seriously, those model pics are always touched up and are misleading. Those two pics are REAL. I'd f*** the sh*t out of both of them.
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:17 PM   #27
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
I was in a hurry and had to ride the elevator to the 5th floor. I saw this granny walking towards the elevator. She was walking real slow. I don't know why I did it, but my mind just said, "F*ck it" and I pressed the close button. She gave me this "OMG you just did not" look. I just realized that was one of the d*ckish things I've done in a while.

That's a very in-your-face and obvious jerk move, but in the end it really isn't that bad. That old lady probably had to wait another 40 seconds for another elevator...big deal she can handle it (unless this was in a hospital and she was in pain or something which is obviously different).
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:25 PM   #28
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE has an OK reputation so far

On a regular basis, when im hungry in the break room and don't have any food, I go in the fridge and just take and eat what I want. (As long as it doesn't have a name on it) And I don't feel bad whatsoever

The thing I still feel worst about though: I worked at a home for people with developmental disabilities, this kid used to give me cash to put in his locked cubby. For about a month I noticed $100 bill that was kinda hidden in the back of his cubby, I was broke one day and wanted to go to a Blazer game that night, I took the hundred dollar bill. A week later the boss asked me if I had seen it, I told him I never noticed it. The boss was always forgetting and losing stuff, so he just assumed that he had lost it so he gave the kid $100 out of his own pocket. Once I finally quit working there, I took the kid out to lunch, slipped him a hundo and told him if anyone asked him where he got it that he found it. I felt SOOOOO bad about it for like a month.

^^That's probably the worst, most sh1tty thing I have ever done.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:44 PM   #29
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

When i worked in a restaurant I would occasionally spit in people's food.

Ye i was that guy..
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:50 PM   #30
Jameerthefear
Thanks Jameer! (04-14)

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
On a regular basis, when im hungry in the break room and don't have any food, I go in the fridge and just take and eat what I want. (As long as it doesn't have a name on it) And I don't feel bad whatsoever

The thing I still feel worst about though: I worked at a home for people with developmental disabilities, this kid used to give me cash to put in his locked cubby. For about a month I noticed $100 bill that was kinda hidden in the back of his cubby, I was broke one day and wanted to go to a Blazer game that night, I took the hundred dollar bill. A week later the boss asked me if I had seen it, I told him I never noticed it. The boss was always forgetting and losing stuff, so he just assumed that he had lost it so he gave the kid $100 out of his own pocket. Once I finally quit working there, I took the kid out to lunch, slipped him a hundo and told him if anyone asked him where he got it that he found it. I felt SOOOOO bad about it for like a month.

^^That's probably the worst, most sh1tty thing I have ever done.
Wow you're a douche, but at least he came out with 100 extra...
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: