Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-09-2013, 08:50 PM   #31
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What is the biggest d*ck move you ever made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
When i worked in a restaurant I would occasionally spit in people's food.

Ye i was that guy..

just if they were a dick to you first? or just randomly?
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:23 PM   #32
paperstreet
Serious playground baller

paperstreet has an OK reputation so far

Got a guy fired from the state park I worked at over the summer when I was in college.

He was driving recklessly and hit a road sign. I saw him do it, but I could have kept my mouth shut. The manager asked me about it the next day so I told him, long story short, he was fired.

I felt kind of bad about it
paperstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:37 PM   #33
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
Damn... was showing my sister something on the computer and she saw this tab...

fvck now i look suspect...

Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:52 PM   #34
TheMilkyBarKid
Local High School Star

TheMilkyBarKid has decent reputationTheMilkyBarKid has decent reputation

I work in a bar and when I know a customer has had too much and is being,a general ****head, ill overcharge them and keep the difference for myself. I don't do it too often but I remember once making about $80 one shift from this.
I also once lost a bet with a mate and out of spite jizzed on the note dried it off then gave it to him. I later showed him a pic of the note with jizz on it.
TheMilkyBarKid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:24 PM   #35
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMilkyBarKid
I also once lost a bet with a mate and out of spite jizzed on the note dried it off then gave it to him. I later showed him a pic of the note with jizz on it.

SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:18 PM   #36
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Most recent that I can remember was I kissed a girl who has a boyfriend. Well, idk if that's a dick move but it's against my philosophy not to do such thing.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:21 AM   #37
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I went to my girlfriends best friends house after getting into an argument with my girl.

We started messing around in her bed. While that was going on, my phone kept going off and it was my girl trying to get a hold of me but I wasn't answering.

Minutes later after close to 10 missed calls on my phone, the best friend of my girl, the girl whom's bed i was in, her phone started ringing and it was my girl calling. The best friend answered, heard my girlfriend freaking out crying n sh!t asking if she knew where I was.. The best friend said no I have no idea where he is I'm sorry, and proceeded to be very dismissive in her tone until she hung up w my girl.

The 3 of us hung out the next day
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: